Christmas Wishes from a Student to a Teacher:
Christmas Wishes from Parents to a Child's Teacher
- We wish you a wonderful Christmas this year and a Happy New Year!
- You've been amazing this semester and we're grateful our son/daughter was able to be your student. Merry Christmas!
- We hope you get to relax while away from your students this Christmas and you're able to return refreshed and energized next semester.
- Other than parents, teachers are one of the greatest influences on children. You have truly been a gift in our child's life. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
- We hope that as you review your accomplishments at the end of this year, you're able to acknowledge the noble work you do with children. You are a gift to our children, our school, and our community!