Graduation Wishes, Messages, and Sayings
Graduation is a fun time for cards, presents, cake, and big dreams of a hopeful future. Graduation is full of emotions including excitement, pride, and uncertainty.
What to Write in a Graduation Card
- We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We're confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventure. Congrats!
- Take a moment to look back on your achievements. Realize all that you’ve accomplished and the footprints that you’ve laid. Each step was a building block of your life. Congratulations! We couldn’t be more proud.
- Hard work pays off in many ways. Good things come to those who wait until they graduate.
- You’ve come so far. You’ve worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
- Finally, you are finished with high school/college. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off.
- Your hard work, dedication, and discipline have proven you a strong person. You’re finally graduating!
- It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the '9 – 5.' Congratulations!
- Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life.
- You’re finally graduating, and we couldn’t be prouder. You no longer have to worry about grades. You no longer have to wait for a diploma. Now is the time to celebrate.
- I can’t believe you’re so grown up. It’s finally time for you to graduate. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation. Who would have thought that such a humongous brain would have looked so gorgeous under such a non-glamorous cap and gown! It's no wonder they make you wear a huge hat!
- I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
- I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
- I'm wishing you the best things in life that come to those willing to put in the time and energy that you have. Keep up the good work, and you'll do great things.
- Here's to new opportunities open to you with the diploma you now hold as proof of diligence, knowledge, and skills.
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
- We know you will go far, and we look forward to seeing what your bright future has in store for you.
- Now what? We're wishing you the best in figuring out the answer to that question.
- You have proven determination, brains, and willingness to learn. Hopefully, employers will see these accomplishments. Congrats on your graduation.
- Keep working hard, and I am sure that your diploma is just the beginning of many future successes.
- The hat, tassel, and robe suit you. I guess that's why you are planning on even more schooling. Congratulations on your diploma and good luck in your future educational goals.
- You are being recognized as a great student today, but you are so much more than that to me. You are a great _________, __________, and ____________.
- You deserve to have the things that you have worked hard to attain. Best wishes, graduate!
- Congratulations on all your hard work paying off. You have done it! Keep working hard, even though you are done with school... at least for now.
- We see you doing big things now that you have graduated, mostly because you have already done so many big things.
- I hope you continue to learn every day, even though it might feel like you are finally done with school. Your informal education will continue on.
- If I could be any more proud of you, I wouldn't be able to stand it. Your big brain impresses me.
- Of all the people named ________ who are graduating today, you are the smartest one I know. I hope that fact makes you feel special.
- It's time to use that diploma as a ticket to a great future!
- Now you're ready for the easy life. Kick back and let the money start pouring in.
- In the grand scheme of things, a diploma isn't the most important thing in life. Education is much more important because it allows you to take advantage of the opportunity that a diploma has to offer.
- Throw that cap to the sky because that's the limit to how high you can go now.
- Change is inevitable. It's good to be educated like you are so you can adapt to anything that comes your way.
- School is out forever! Learning is just beginning.
Funny Graduation Wishes
- No one can call you dumb anymore. Bigger words will have to be used, such as ignoramus.
- Your brain just became priceless!
- It's good to know someone so educated. I won't need to use the internet when I have a question. I'll just ask my know-it-all friend.
- The cap and gown are used once, but your student loans last much longer.
- Now that you did your time as a student, you get a free pass to an easy life. No one tells you about it until you graduate and are inducted into the secret club. Welcome!
- I've been meaning to tell you for a while that you didn't actually need to get your education. It was just a joke when I told you that school is important. You can laugh now.
- Here's a math problem for you: You, plus years of hard work, equal what? The answer is "a graduate."
- Since you have such a big brain, I wouldn't be surprised if you have trouble keeping your balance. Maybe that's why graduates need a funny cap.
- Life just got a little easier and a little harder now that you graduated.
- With great intelligence and opportunity comes great responsibility. Your responsibility just grew to the size of your brain.
Sayings can be used in place of more personal messages to communicate with wit or wisdom.
- Graduation is the brief moment between thinking that you know everything and finding out that you know nothing.
- If a man wants an education, he can learn all he wants. If a man wants to prove himself, a diploma helps more than education. Unfortunately, diplomas are illusions, but education lasts a lifetime.
- Graduation is one step on the road to graduating from a life well-lived, but it's better to be driving on that road than walking.
- Your diploma is your "Get out of poverty free" card, but you have to know how and when to use it.
- Graduation is your excuse to wear that funny robe and square hat you've always wanted to wear. It's amazing how much hard work and money people will spend just to get to wear that funny outfit.
- Graduation is the end of the beginning of a lifetime of learning.
- Graduation in your last requirement before being trusted with much more responsibility. Congratulations graduate! And here's to more responsibility.
- Unfortunately, a diploma doesn't guarantee that a person's character and common sense are substantial, but it might give him the chance to prove himself.
- A man without a diploma is like a man without shoes. He might try to go somewhere, but it's going to be a long hard journey.
- Give a man a diploma and he'll feed himself well. Give a man an education, and he'll feed a village.
- Education takes away time that could have been spent on productive things like watching TV.
- An educated person has the opportunity to better understand the joys and sorrows of an imperfect world.
- The brain is an organ that requires expensive laborious investment, but it's the only organ that can pay you back.
- Graduation is a requirement that graduates enforce upon others in order to retain their status as superior.
- The higher the education, the higher the pay and also the higher the student loan payments.