Dog Sayings and Quotes
Quotes about Dogs
- "I needed a hand and I found a paw."
- "Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn't wiggle its but when you walk in the door."
- "Dogs ask for so little and give so much."
- "Sorry, I can't. I have plans with my dog."
- "The best therapists have fur and four legs."
- "If you're lucky, a dog will come into your life,
- "If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't either."
- "Whoever said that diamonds are a girl's best friend never met a dog."
- "Dogs are my favorite people." -Richard Anderson
- "Love is a four-legged word."
- "Tell me it's just a dog and I'll tell you that you're just an idiot."
- "Dog fur is just part of the decor in this house."
- "My sunshine doesn't come from the sky. It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."
- "My windows aren't dirty. That's my dog's nose art."
- "A dog is one of the few things in life that is as it seems."
Dogs are a family tradition and a family favorite. Use these dog sayings to say something profound about canines. The following sayings about dogs are mostly positive, and they highlight the positive qualities in dogs such as their simple love for human beings and their loyalty to their masters.
- The family dog is the family glue.
- The human race could learn a lot about loyalty from the canine race.
- Puppies are a great way to start dogs.
- Dogs are man’s best friend because they are the only ones willing to love the human beings despite their faults.
- If only people could be as easily pleased as dogs, then people wouldn't be so difficult to live with at home.
- No one loves seeing you come home like your dog.
- The shorter life span of a dog makes him prioritize his time loving his companions
- Dogs are all the fun of having kids without the bad attitude and disrespect
- Once you’re sniffed, you’ll never be forgotten by a dog.
- Whether you’ve been gone for 15 minutes or 15 days, your dog is always happy to see you.
- Nothing can cheer you up after a bad day at work like a wagging tail at the door.
- Canines and humans were made for each other, they just didn’t realize it until they had spent some time together.
- Dogs can sense the evil in all of us, but they ignore when there’s enough good to counteract the bad.
- Dog spelled backwards coincidentally spells God, and coincidentally they both love humans despite their faults.
- Dogs celebrate anytime there's a celebration going on.