St. Patrick's Day Wishes and Quotes
St. Patrick's Day Messages
- ‘I-Rish’ you a happy St. Patrick’s day!
- You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s day with me. I would hang out with you anyway.
- Today, we’re all Irish!
- I hope you find yourself blessed this St. Patrick's day.
- It’s the best holiday in March! Happy St. Patrick’s day!
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- Green is a good color on you.
- "A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have." -Unknown
Funny St. Patrick's Day Wishes
- St. Patrick's day is the best holiday for the environment. It's the most green.
- I hope you have to pinch yourself in unbelief at how amazing your St. Patrick's Day is.
- I'm wishin' ye a wee bit of a fun time!
- "Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck." -Unknown
- If you celebrate St. Patrick’s day too much, you get to celebrate hangover day the following day.
- Most people don’t know that St. Patrick’s day was invented to help get rid of the oversupply of green beer. It’s a good cause.
- "What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck." -Unknown
- I hope you enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day festivities. Make sure to wear enough green that you can avoid getting pinched by me. I’m color blind.
Flirty St. Patrick's Day Messages
- I’m feeling lucky today. How about you?
- Kiss me! It's St. Patrick's day!
- If I’m not wearing green, I get a pinch. What do I get if I’m not wearing anything?
- You are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
- Ireland is a beautiful land, but it isn’t nearly as beautiful as you.
- I must be a four leaf clover because I am lucky to be with you!
- Your wee leprechaun wants to grant you three wishes tonight.
- I’d like to run my fingers down your rainbow to the pot of gold.
- You look good in green. You also look good in nothing.
- Everyone needs a little beer and a little Irish in them on St. Patrick's day.
- Chasing gold will never make you happy. Just ask the Leprechaun. I am happy because I have you.
- I’ll be sure to check every square inch of you to find out what you are wearing that might be green.
St. Patrick's Day and Irish Quotes
- "Luck is believing you're lucky." -Tennessee Williams
- "The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart, so that I should recall my sins." -Saint Patrick
- "We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English." -Winston Churchill
- "If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough!" -Irish Saying
- "Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty came and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall." -Saint Patrick
- "May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you, wherever you go." -Irish Blessing
- "Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep." -Dave Barry
- "If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God so as to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me." - Saint Patrick
- "May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night." -Irish Blessing
- "May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks, may your heart be as light as a song, may each day bring you bright, happy hours that stay with you all the year long." - Irish blessing
- "There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were." - Irish saying
- "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields." - Irish blessing
- "An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth." - Irish saying
- "St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time—a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic." - Adrienne Cook
- "For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day." - Irish blessing
St. Patrick's Day Messages for Employees
- "Wishing you all the luck of the Irish on this St. Patrick's Day. May your day be filled with joy and happiness."
- "May your day be filled with laughter, good cheer, and plenty of green. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of our amazing employees."
- "Wishing you all a day filled with good luck and good friends. Happy St. Patrick's Day!"
- "Here's to a day filled with green, gold, and all the joys of St. Patrick's Day. Cheers to all of our employees!"
- "May the luck of the Irish be with you and your families on this St. Patrick's Day. Wishing you all a day of happiness and celebration."
- "On this St. Patrick's Day, may your troubles be less and your blessings be more. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of our employees."
- "Wishing you a day filled with rainbows, leprechauns, and pots of gold. Happy St. Patrick's Day to our hard-working employees."
- "May the joy of St. Patrick's Day be with you today and always. Wishing you a happy and memorable St. Patrick's Day."