Share the joy of special occasion with a congratulations message. Many options exist for ways to say congratulations. These are more than 60 examples of ideas to write in a card.
Table of Contents:
What to Write in a Card to Say Congratulations
- Your future is looking so bright that I need sunglasses.
- Keep being awesome, and I'll keep saying congratulations.
- How many times do I have to tell you? Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!
- I have so much pride in my heart right now. It might even be a sin.
- You have performed extremely adequately.
- I love it when good things happen to good people like you.
- My face has a proud smile because of you.
- I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but I think you are pretty great.
- Great things come from great people.
- I'm thinking of a word for you that stats with "C" and ends in "ongratulations."
- I love your accomplishments almost as much as I love the person who did them.
- Thanks for giving me a good reason to say congratulations!
- You surprised me a little bit. I knew you were capable, but I didn't expect this level of accomplishment!
- I am excited for you, and I am wishing you the best.
- Just when I thought you couldn't impress me anymore, you did.
- I am proud of you. You have accomplished a lot. I look forward to seeing even more blessings come to you in the future.
- You deserve all the great things that are coming. Enjoy!
- I love to see good things come to good people. This is one of those times.
- The waiting is over! It's time to celebrate!
- Enjoy this time. Life is an adventure, and you are living it well!
- I can't think of any advice I need to give you. You have proven your competence.
- I have always know that good things would come your way. Your persistence is paying off!
- Sometimes I make a big deal about nothing, but this time I'm not exaggerating. Way to go!
- It's just one word, but it sums up what I want to express. Congratulations!
- I need to congratulate both of us because I knew you'd be successful!
- There's a time for everything, and right now is the time to say congratulations to you.
- Please stop giving me so many reasons to be impressed. I'm getting overwhelmed. There are only so many ways for me to say congratulations, and I've used up most of them.
- Success like yours can't be bought.
- You don't settle for mediocre. You have gone above and beyond expectations.
- I am successful just by knowing you. I'll congratulate myself.
- Your future is no longer uncertain. You have achieved your goals.
- I'm saying congratulations on the outside and partying on the inside.
- It appears that failure is incompatible with anything you're involved.
- I may have a biased opinion of you, but I think you are amazing.
- It's almost as if your hard work is automatic.
- As you move on to exciting things, let me know if you need any help.
New Baby Congratulations Messages
New babies provide a fun time to write a fun message to new parents. You can take advantage of the card message opportunity to give some advice or make some jokes about what it's like to be a parent. Get creative with the way you congratulate the burdensome blessing that is a baby.
- We're happy to be able to share this exciting time with you as your family grows!
- Babies are miracles. Congratulations on your little miracle.
- New experiences are coming! We look forward to you sharing some of the details with us!
- We are super excited to hear that you are going to be adding to your family soon. We hope and pray that the pregnancy and delivery all go smoothly. We'll be praying for you and looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family soon!
- You have received a great gift. With great gifts comes great responsibility. Let us know how and when we can help.
Graduation Congratulations Messages
Graduation is a time to poke fun at education, inspire, or just give the graduate a hard time. Make a great graduation message with these ideas.
- Graduation marks the beginning of new opportunities. Continue to grow and learn, as I know you will.
- You may be done with school for now, but you still get to continue to learn!
- All good things must come to an end, and now you have to face reality.
- Hey, you finally did it! Congratulations on your graduation, and we know that you deserve everything that is coming to you... and the good things that will come from your new degree.
- A diploma is symbolic of the hard work you put in. Now take that recognition and do something great!
New House Congratulations Messages
Moving is an exciting, strenuous, and busy time for people who get a new house. Congratulate them with an inspiring, thoughtful, or funny message.
- I hope your new home provides you with many future moments of enjoyment.
- Any great king and queen need a great castle. Congratulations for getting yours.
- What a fun thing it is to move into a new place. Have fun!
- Congratulations on your big move! I hope that you enjoy your new environment whether you are hanging out or working out in the yard. It's good to see someone like you blessed with a great home.
- Home ownership is a fun thing. I am wishing you enjoyment and years of blessings from your new home.
New Job Congratulations Wishes
New job messages can both congratulate someone who has recently started a new job or encourage someone who is looking for a job.
- May your new position be fulfilling and serve as a doorway to blessings for you!
- Congratulations on getting a job. I hope that you will enjoy all the new benefits that come with it. I know you will do great in your new position.
- It's my job to congratulate you and wish you a great start to your new job.
- It's great to hear that your talents and skills are being recognized by a smart employer!
Retirement Congratulations Messages
Retirement is another great time to poke fun at the transitions that are coming with the lifestyle changes. You may feel jealous, relieved, or indifferent, but your retirement message should be fun or meaningful.
- I have to admit that I'm a little jealous of you for getting to retire.
- You have forever to relax now. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Congratulations on being able to finally call it quits and do all the things that you want to do. I have to admit that I am a little jealous of you now. May you look back at your work and see that you did a good job.
- I wish you the best as you move on from work to even more important pursuits.
Wedding Congratulations Wishes
Weddings are usually a time to give advice, wish the couple a good life, and possibly make fun of how marriage changes people. Weddings card messages can be religious, funny, or inspirational.
- We wish you the best in all of your new titles and adventures. Husband and wife are just the beginning.
- Congratulations on becoming Mr. and Mrs. I love to see really cool people like you get hitched. You guys are blessed to have each other and I am glad to know you guys. Have fun!
- The best part of being married is getting to hang out with your best friend the rest of your life. Congrats!
- You, two beautiful people, are even more beautiful as a couple.