Independence Day Quotes and Messages
Happy Fourth of July Wishes
Exercise your right of freedom of speech in your Fourth of July card message. Use these Independence Day messages to make your wishes as interesting as fireworks.
- I hope your Independence day is filled with explosive excitement!
- You're free to celebrate the 4th any way you'd like since it's a free country.
- We hope you have a great 4th of July celebrating our nation’s birth.
- Doesn't our country look great in red, white, and blue?
- I'm happy to share this great big free country with you!
- 1776 was a great year! Our country is aging like fine wine.
- The fourth is my favorite day in July because the entire country gets to celebrate a birthday.
- We talk about our nation’s birthday, but could you imagine how big America’s mom must have looked before giving birth to this great nation?
- Get the dogs, chips, and soda! The fourth of July is coming, and we want to wish you a great Independence day.
- We wish you a wonderful Independence day full of some explosions and a little sparkle.
- The founders got their fix July 4th 1776!
- We live in a privileged nation, and we are all blessed to have our independence. We are also blessed to have you as a good friend. Have a happy 4th of July.
- America may become weaker financially, but it is our freedoms that give us strength. That’s the most important thing. Freedom is currency and wealth.
- If it wasn’t for the soldiers who fought in the Revolutionary war and all the other wars that protected our freedoms, we wouldn't be as free as we are today. We wish you a happy Independence Day, and thank you to all the veterans both living and dead.
- Every day that we exercise our rights and freedoms in America, we celebrate Independence Day. We wish you a great Fourth of July and every other day of independence throughout the year.
- Independence is something that takes responsibility. You take independence for granted when you have it but would die for it if you don’t.
- We hope your 4th of July celebrations are explosively fun!
- As the fireworks light up the sky, we will remember the soldiers who had to die.
- America is a symbol of freedom for the world to see. What better way is there to celebrate than spending time with friends and shooting fireworks into the air?
- We can be patriotic all year, but the 4th of July is my favorite day to go overboard with the celebrations.
- The booms and flashes in the sky prove that Americans still love their country. We remind ourselves what it took to gain our independence.
- Please exercise your right to have a good time on Independence day!
- I’m wishing you the most dazzling and explosively exciting Fourth of July ever. Enjoy the fireworks and be safe.
Independence Day Quotes
- "I'm proud to be an American."
- "Home of the free because of the brave."
- "My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty."
- "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and Justice for all."
- "Land of the free, home of the brave."
- "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
- "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
- "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
- "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." -Thomas Jefferson