New House Congratulations Wishes
What to Write to a New Homeowner
When you know people moving into a new house, you can send them a card congratulating them and wishing them a great transition to the new home. Use these examples of what to write in their card.
- We're excited to see you get out of your apartment and into your own house. There’s nothing like the feeling of home ownership. Enjoy the benefits and have fun with the extra responsibilities you now have.
- Now you have plenty of room for kids. Oops, I meant to say dogs.
- Besides helping you move, let me know what I can do to help
- I am excited to hear you are getting a new house. I hope you get settled in smoothly. Let me know if I can help you move or help you paint. There are usually a lot of things that need to be done when you first move in.
- A new house is just a big cost that keeps on costing. Enjoy the extra costs!
- Thank you for inviting us to your open house. We were looking forward to seeing your new home. We want to say congratulations for your new blessing.
- We hope your new house is a blessing to you for many years to come. Give God the glory and He will continue to bless you through this home.
- Hearing that you got a new house is almost as exciting as hearing that you got a new baby. Speaking of babies, that’s the logical next step isn’t it? I’m just kidding. I just want to wish you the best of luck with your new house.
- We want to congratulate you on your new house, and we want to wish you the best of luck in turning it into a new and perfect home for your family.
- We hope your new house provides the comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing retreat that you are want. I want to say great job to you for choosing such a great looking house. It’s beautiful!
- Keep in mind that houses can take a lot of work to keep up, and that work takes a lot of the right kind of tools. You’ll probably need this to help you get started. (Enclose money or home improvement gift card)
- We’re happy and excited for you that your search is finally finished. You have found everything that you want in a house.
- A new environment, new experiences, new responsibilities, new pleasures, and new life are yours now that you have a new house.
- I’m glad to see you prosper so well and blessed to have such a great house. I hope you stay happy and excited like you are now. It’s great to see you so happy.
- Having a new home means you have a new place to form many good memories. May you experience many joys in your new place in the coming years.
- May you new place be filled with as much love as can fit. That will be just the right amount for just the right size.