New House Congratulations Wishes
What to Write in a Housewarming Congratulations Card
- I'm wishing you many amazing new experiences in your new home!
- Of the many changes in life, a new house is perhaps one of the most satisfying. I hope you enjoy your amazing new place in ways you haven't even realized yet.
- Congrats on moving into your own house. There’s nothing like the feeling of home ownership. Enjoy the benefits and have fun with your new rights and responsibilities.
- Now you have plenty of room for dogs, kids, or any other species you're wanting.
- Besides helping you move, let me know what I can do to help with your transition.
- I am excited to hear you are getting a new house. I hope you get settled in smoothly. Let me know if I can help unpacking, painting, or anything else you need. There are usually a lot of things that need to be done that could come up over the next few weeks.
- Some people call a house a liability, and others call it an asset. I hope your house is a blessing!
- Thank you for inviting us to your open house. We were looking forward to seeing your new home. We want to say congratulations for your new blessing.
- We hope your new house is a blessing to you for many years to come. Give God the glory and He will continue to bless you through this home.
- Hearing that you got a new house is almost as exciting as hearing that you won the lottery. Congratulations on winning a new house!
- We want to congratulate you on your new house, and we want to wish you the best of luck in turning it into a new and perfect home for your family.
- We hope your new house provides the comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing retreat that you want. I want to say great job to you for choosing such a great looking house. It’s beautiful!
- Keep in mind that houses can take a lot of work to keep up, and that work takes a lot of the right kind of tools. You’ll probably need this to help you get started. (Enclose money or home improvement gift card)
- We’re happy and excited for you that your search is finally over! You found everything that you want in a house.
- A new environment, new experiences, new responsibilities, new pleasures, and new life are yours, now that you have a new house.
- I’m glad to see you prosper. You're blessed to have such a great house. I hope you stay as happy and excited as you are now!
- Having a new home means you have a new place to form many good memories. May you experience many joys in your new place in the coming years.
- How many square feet is your new house? May your new place be filled with as much love that can fit. It will be just the right amount for just the right size.