Inspirational Quotes, Sayings, and Pictures
Inspiration can come from an array of sources, but inspirational sayings is one way to borrow the inspiration another person has verbalized. Use these sayings to help motivate you or someone you know to do something great. All sayings by Blake Flannery.
- Inspiration is a natural byproduct of perseverance when the stakes are high. There must be importance to your work.
- An ounce of inspiration weighs much more when paired with determination.
- If you must be told to do something, then your heart is not in it.
- Money is the emptiest reward you will ever earn from hard work, unless you decide to spend it on others.
- Until a man understands the reason for doing something, he can only be motivated by others.
- A man’s conscience can be his guiding light if followed. However, if a man tries to leave it behind it becomes a heavy anchor.
- The future of a man is determined not by absence of mistakes, but by the presence of grace.
- The achievement of success is preceded by the exploration of ways to fail.
- Life is a long game of darts in a smoky bar. You get better as the game goes on as long as you don’t drink too much.
- Inspiration is the face that smiles back in the face of a challenge.
- There's a small step between questioning something and doing something about it. That is inspiration.
- An inspired man needs no guidance because his calling and direction come from the highest and purest source possible.
- Inspiration without integrity is dangerous.
- Look for inspiration from nature, people, and God and you will find more than you need.
- A man who lacks inspiration goes through the motions wasting his limited time in this world.
- Time is our most precious resource. Waiting is a waste of that resource.
- Hard work is the currency and the price is high.
Inspirational Quotes and Pictures
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. -Charles R. Swindoll
A new chapter starts here!
If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. -Dale Carnegie
Work for it!
You are worthy of love.
One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Dreams don't work unless you do.
Stay hungry, stay foolish. -Steve Jobs
Say yes to new adventures.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
Reach for the moon!
If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
This is your year.
Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. -Abraham Lincoln
Never stop working.
If you're going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill
Collect moments, not things.