New Job Wishes
What to Write to Congratulate for a New Job
- Congratulations to your employer for getting you as an employee. They made a good decision.
- Congratulations on getting your new job. You've worked hard to get where you are.
- A new job is exciting. It’s exciting for you, your employer, and for your parents. Congratulations! We are proud of you, and we love you.
- A new job means a new source of income. Congratulations! You got a raise!
- A lot of times people get promoted who do not deserve a promotion. Sometimes they are promoted to their highest level of incompetence. Fortunately, in your case, you deserve your promotion and will do great in your new role. Congratulations for getting your promotion.
- Good luck at your new job. Remember that it takes most people a little time to adjust and acclimate to the new environment and to learn the responsibilities of a new job. I am sure it will get easier as you learn each day.
- It was exciting to hear that you got a new job. There’s a lot of potential there. We look forward to seeing you blessed through your work. Best wishes to you!
- New jobs are difficult to come by these days. You proved that you were a worthy candidate, and now you will prove that your employer made a good decision by hiring you.
- It’s good to hear that you got a new job with more of the perks that you wanted. I am sure this will not only be a positive career move, but also a positive lifestyle change.
- Remember, as you start your new job, it’s an opportunity to start from scratch to show your abilities and hard work. Remember to make a good first impression.
- Keep that grateful attitude that you have now, and you will keep enjoying your job. It will continue to be a blessing to you.
- I don't know who is luckier, you, or the company who hired you. It sounds like a win/win to me. Here's to a successful and lasting relationship between you and your new employer.
- Having a job is one of those blessings that many people take for granted until it disappears. Congratulations for your new blessing. Try to keep seeing it that way as you continue to work.
- Congratulations on getting a new and better job. Get a great start!
- Getting a new job can be exciting and a little scary at the same time. We're praying for you to have a good start and that you won't be nervous on your first day. Good luck and best wishes for your new job.
- Congratulations for getting a new job. Now you can expect better coworkers, better perks, better hours, and of course... better pay! Congratulations for the raise!
- I hope your new boss is better than your old one.
- We're happy for you that you finally found yourself a new job. We hope you find enjoyment, purpose, and provisions from your new position.
- Congratulations for defying the odds!
- We know you will be successful in your new job, because it is perfect for you. You are smart, and you are a hard worker.
- We hope you new job is everything you dreamed it could be. Congratulations for landing a great job.
- When you work some jobs that are awful, as you have, then your dream job becomes all the more sweet. Congratulations for finally getting into a great career.
- I hear your new employer finally smartened up and hired you. Way to go and congratulations to your employer.
- You deserve a job that challenges you in good ways and makes the best use of your talents. I'm glad to see you prosper.
- A job is only as good as the person who gets it. In your case, it's a really good job.
Good Luck Finding a Job Messages
When someone is looking for a job, it can be a good time to encourage him or her by sending a card. Looking for a job can be stressful and discouraging. Use the opportunity to help your friend keep an optimistic attitude.
- We wish you the best of luck in finding a new job, and we’re hoping that this will be an opportunity that turns out to be a blessing.
- Trying to find a new job can be tough, but we’re confident that employers will be looking for someone like you.
- It seems like just when you get frustrated and feel like giving up on a job search is when you get the call for the employer. We’re hoping you don’t have to stay frustrated very long.
- You are in our prayers, and we are praying that you find the right job soon. We believe you will be blessed with a job that is even better than you could imagine.
- You are overqualified for most jobs, so we hope you find a job that deserves you. Sometimes it takes a little time to find the quality you deserve.