Quotes about Living your Life
These sayings about life are original to WishesMessagesSayings. Feel free to use the following life quotes to write in your greeting card message or Facebook status update or wall post. You may find a saying here that you can edit to be funny or interesting beyond what it is already.
- Life can only exist in opposition to death. To live is to fight off death.
- Though a person may die, ideas and words may live on forever.
- Life is the one valuable human commodity that cannot be bought or sold.
- Life is determined and affirmed by struggles of the living.
- Where this life ends, the next life begins.
- The most difficult thing about living is carrying on after our loved ones are no longer carrying on living.
- No living person is without struggles and no one escapes pain.
- Life is so dangerous that it can kill you if you are not careful.
- Most people die when their life is over.
- Our lives are as short as the burn of a match in comparison to the number of years this old earth has been around.
- Life should be measured in energy instead of years.
- Some people have many years but very little life they have lived. Some people have very few years but much life they have lived.
- Those who attempt to escape death end up wasting their precious time. Those who deny death’s power make the best of their lives.
- Taking a life, whether your own or someone else’s, is taking something that is not yours to take.
- Life seems a lot longer looking forward than it does looking backward.
- If life was predictable, there would be a lot less disappointment, but we would all be unfortunately bored out of our minds.
- A lot of people believe your health is the most important thing for living a long life. Unfortunately, many lives are cut short by greed, anger, and fear.
- A life full of anger is an empty life.
- Every next heartbeat and breath is a blessing of time that only God can allow you to have.
- A lot of people say, ‘if it’s the last thing I’ll ever do,’ but everyone does the same last thing. The last thing everyone does is dying.
- New life is only possible with new growth, otherwise there is only death.