What to Write in a Religious Christmas Card
Christmas is the celebration of the birthday of Christ, and many people acknowledge it as a Christian holiday. Christmas is an opportunity to spread the good news. Use the following inspirational messages to express something meaningful.
- Happy Birthday Jesus!
- I'm excited to be able to wish you a merry Christmas. I'm feeling blessed for the gift that I've been given by our Lord.
- He is our everlasting reason for celebration. I hope your Christmas is filled with the joy that He offers.
- Christmas is a holiday that reminds us of the greatest gift ever given to humanity.
- Even if it wasn't Christmas, Jesus deserves a celebration. Every day is Christmas for Christians.
- Let us light up Christmas with the light that shines brightly in our hearts.
- Let your heart be filled with joy, peace, and love. These are the gifts offered to us by our Lord who was born on the original Christmas day.
- This Christmas card celebrates the most important birthday of all time. It is by His birth that we are able to be born again into the kingdom of heaven.
- The light of our savior shines brightly at Christmas for all the world to see.
- Christmas is the most important birthday anyone will celebrate throughout the year. There is a reason it’s the biggest and most anticipated birthday, year after year.
- We have all been blessed by the original Christmas gift from our Lord.
- Death and evil are no match for love, which is proven by the Christmas story.
- The Christ child of a virgin mother has been born. Spread the good news!
- I hope you feel blessed by our generous and loving father this Christmas.
- He came to the Earth as a gift for us all, so we continue to give gifts each year to honor Him.
- The Lord sent his only son so that anyone who believes in Him will not have to die but can live forever.
- He is the reason for every season and celebration, because without Him there is no hope. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas marks the beginning of the hope of salvation. Our savior was born!
- Jesus is the brightest Christmas light. Jesus is the only light that will never burn out or be unplugged.
- Christmas is the best example of great things coming in small packages. The best gift the world was ever given came in the form of a little baby.
- Christmas is the ultimate beginning of a ‘good guy’ versus ‘bad guy’ story.
- Christmas begins the story, and Easter finishes it.
- There is no greater love than the love that God showed us when He gave His only son.
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!
- 'Noel, peace on earth and in the heavens.' May the gift of Christ shine as a bright star in the cold winter’s night.
- I wonder what it was like for our Lord to be born into this world as a child? He knows what it is like to be human. One day, we will get to know what it is like to live in heaven.
- Love was born on Christmas morn in a humble stable. He's still humble enough to love us all.
- The Lord came to Earth as a baby boy. The gift of Christmas was flesh and blood.
He's the reason for any season.
Peace and blessings from above to your home this Christmas!
In the cold of winter may your heart be warmed with God's love.
The Lord brings hope to all. He's the universal gift.
You are loved by our Lord up above. Jesus came for all of us.
We all start out as babies. Even the Lord came as an unassuming baby. May Christmas bring you great things in small packages.