Military Christmas Wishes
Christmas is a time of year when family and friends especially miss those who are away. Some families are blessed enough to get to see their military service family member for the holiday. Soldiers serve within various branches including Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard. Depending on the country, other branches may be included. Since soldiers are sometimes away for long periods of time, Christmas is a special time to give a meaningful card.
- No matter where you are or what you're doing, know that we are thinking of you on Christmas.
- I'm praying for you to be safe. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
- Christmas reminds me that love is timeless. Whether it was 2000 years ago or it's right now, you have been and always will be loved.
- I'm wishing all our service men and women to feel the love of our Lord this Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is you!
- As we celebrate the birth of a hero of our world, we'll be thinking of the heroes of our country.
- Remember that you are loved as you celebrate Christmas. We are looking forward to seeing you as soon as we can.
- We love you and wish you all the best Christmas you can have under the circumstances you're experiencing.
Missing You Messages for Christmas
- Even as busy as the holidays are, I have been spending time thinking of you. I miss you.
- I've been missing you more than you know. At Christmas time I think of you often with warm wishes and prayers.
- If it weren't for knowing that you're serving your country, I'd be angry all the time at you being away for long periods of time and missing Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas if for you to be safe and for me to see you soon.
- You're my Christmas hero!
- Christmas isn't the same without you even if Santa visits, but we know we have to loan you to our country temporarily.
- Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, know that we love you and miss you.
- I'll be missing my hero this Christmas, but I understand that I have to let you be borrowed for now.
Welcome Home Messages
- We have a lot to be grateful this Christmas. Having you here is a Christmas wish come true.
- The one thing that I wanted for Christmas has been delivered home safely.
- Merry Christmas to my hero! It's good to have a hero home for the holiday!
- Having you home for Christmas is a Christmas miracle.
- I've been patient waiting to see you and now my patience has paid off.
- If I had to pick a time for you to be home, I'd choose Christmas. My wish has come true.
- I have to admit that it has been difficult around here without you. Missing you makes seeing you all that much more sweet.
Messages to Accompany a Christmas Care Package
- I hope this gets to you at the perfect time for some Christmas cheer.
- Santa may not be able to find you, but we can.
- I wasn't sure what all was on your Christmas list, but I'm hoping there's something here you want.
- No matter where you are we know how to bless you on Christmas.
- Here's a gift for you! Now it's your turn to get me what I want. I want you home!