Birthday Text Messages
The benefit of sending people text message birthday wishes is convenience. The challenge is figuring out what to type so it's worth sending. To really make your text message stand out, use the examples below. Weigh your options which include everything from funny to inspirational.
Funny Birthday Text Messages
Funny messages are popular for people's birthday. Just because it's a text message doesn't mean you have to say something serious. Lighten and brighten the mood with one of these texts.
- Text me back when you wake up, because I hope you are having the birthday of your dreams.
- Something important happened on this day in history. Can you think of anything?
- If you were a video game, you'd be Pac-Man, a widely-loved classic.
- There's no way to procrastinate any longer. You have to have your birthday today.
- Let this text message serve as proof I did not forget your birthday.
- Text messages are free on your birthday right?
- It's 'the thought that counts,' and my text message proves I had the thought.
- Here's a special birthday safety tip for you. Don't text and drive.
- Just think how much of a piece of crap your phone would be if it was as old as you are today.
- My phone would like to wish you a happy birthday. I had to help it type this message.
- Since your eyes are usually glued to your phone anyway, I figure this is the best way to wish you a happy birthday.
- Now that you are as old as you are, I think it's perfectly appropriate to send you a happy birthday test message instead of a card.
- I hope you have an unlimited texts plan today. I'm guessing you'll have a lot of texts wishing you a happy birthday!
- If you don't feel old today, just compare your age to your phone's age. What version are you now? The updated version of you was just released.
- The drawback to a birthday text message is there's nowhere to put the cash I was going to give you for your birthday. I guess technological advances do have some drawbacks.
- I was going to send you a joke via text message for your birthday. Then, I realized you aren't old enough for it yet. Maybe next year.
- No matter how old you get, you'll always be older/younger than me.
- Since I want your birthday to last much longer than just one day, I'm wishing you a joyful birthday.
- Who gave you permission to get older today without me?
- It's amazing I can say happy birthday by text message now. Remember when your only options were Morse code or carrier pigeon?
- I hope you are happy! It's about time! Go right ahead! Have a happy birthday!
- Your doctor has good news and bad new for you today. The good news is you are still alive. The bad news is you are getting older.
- Call me lazy if you want, but I think there's no better way to wish someone a happy birthday than by text message.
Sincere Birthday Texts
These messages are great for sending to a friend or family member you like. With these shorter messages, you can say happy birthday in a clever way in no time.
- Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people programmed in my phone!
- I have a birthday hug waiting for the next time I see you.
- One of my friends is older today, but I am o.k. with it.
- I didn't forget my best friend on his/her birthday.
- I got an awesome present on your birthday. I got a great friend.
- Consider yourself warned. I'll make sure you have a great birthday.
- My friends get birthday cards, but my best friends get text messages.
- Today is a special day.
- You are the type of person I take time out of my day to wish a happy birthday with a text message. I hope you feel special.
- The world became a better place when you were born.
- You should have a great day today!
- You deserve much more. For now, I'm just sending you this happy birthday text.
- I hope you are just as happy as I am you were born!
- Today is a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful person.
I wish I could reach through this phone and give you a great big birthday hug.
These are some poetic verses to text to your friends and family.
- Now that you're a little older, feel free to cry on my shoulder
- You made it another time around the earth. Today is the day of your birth.
- Birthdays come one by one. They all add up over the long run.
- If your birthdays seem a little depressing, keep in mind that you are a blessing.
- As you tally up the years, don't make too many tears. It's time to put away your fears.