Dad Birthday Wishes
What to Write to Your Dad
When your dad has a birthday, you have the unique opportunity. You can amuse him with a funny message or say something sincere and meaningful. Dads usually appreciate humor, but many will also appreciate getting some positive encouragement form their kids on their birthday.
Father's Day Wishes and Quotes for Greeting Cards
Father's Day Wishes and Quotes ...
- You may not be the biggest man in the world, but you are the biggest man in my world. Have an great birthday Dad!
- Isn’t it funny how dads usually get birthday gifts that give them the tools to complete projects that moms want them to do? It seems like a conspiracy to me. Happy birthday Dad!
- Birthdays mean a very special privilege for dads. It’s the one day that dads get to choose WHICH restaurant they will be paying for the entire family to eat at. Choose wisely. It’s your money. You should enjoy it.
- I was going to get you a funny birthday card, but since you have such a weird sense of humor I couldn’t find you one that you could appreciate. Happy birthday anyway!
- You’re getting older today, and the only thing I can think of that I keep hearing you say you want from me is respect. So, today, on your birthday, I will try to respect my elder. That's YOU! Happy birthday Dad!
- You deserve a really great birthday gift for being such an awesome dad. Can I have 100 dollars to go pick something out for you?
- It’s a good thing you were born __ years ago. If you were never born, then I would never have been born. Happy birthday to you and to me!
- It can be extremely difficult to buy a present for you. It’s especially difficult when I have to make up excuses to get the money from you to buy it in order to keep it a surprise.
- Dad, I don’t know if I ever really thanked you for all the wisdom and things you taught me while I was growing up. I’m glad you are having a birthday today and that you are still a big part of my life.
- Daddy, I love you. You’re the best dad in the world. I hope you have an awesome birthday! (Birthday message for dad from young child)
- I am glad you were born and that you are my dad. That’s why I love celebrating your birthday.
- Your life has been a blessing to many people inside and outside of our family. Your birthday is definitely a great day to celebrate the awesome person that you are.
- Dad, you may not have cured cancer or found a way to create world peace, but you have contributed a lot to our family and the community you live. We have a lot to celebrate on your birthday.