Half Birthday Wishes
What to Write in a Half-Birthday Card
Half-birthdays give us a chance to celebrate aging more often than just once per year. Most people don't celebrate their half-birthday. If you remember and acknowledge it you might surprise them. Some families make a tradition out of celebrating half-birthdays.
Birthday Messages and Wishes: What to Write in a Card
Birthday Messages and Wishes: What ...
- Any reason I have to celebrate you is a good reason even if it isn't your full birthday.
- Life is too short. Half birthdays are one remedy for not getting enough birthdays.
- We start out celebrating our weeks as a baby. Then we celebrate months. Eventually we celebrate half birthdays. When we get old enough we stop having birthdays altogether.
- Happy 182.5 days past your birthday!
- Instead of giving you half of your birthday present now, I will just wait until your birthday to give you a whole present.
- Just think. You're halfway to ___!
- It's time to round up.
- You aren't just __ years old. You are __ half years old.
- You deserve half of a happy birthday.
- You get to celebrate without actually getting older.
- Let's keep celebrating until your actual birthday.
- The store wouldn't sell me half of a birthday card so you will need to imagine that this card is supposed to be twice as big.
- It's fun to enjoy a birthday twice a year. Maybe we should do quarter birthdays too.
- I'm really glad to be celebrating your birthday twice each year. It gives me the opportunity to forget your birthday twice.
- Six months from now you'll be enjoying cake and presents. Keep that in mind tomorrow, when your half birthday will be over.
- How often do you need a birthday celebration? This is ridiculous! In the time that it takes to read this message you've aged a little. Let's bake you another cake and give you more presents.
- Aren't you a bit too old to be making a big deal about a half birthday?
- Half birthdays were originally celebrated to help kids learn how to figure out fractions.
- Since you are at .5, can we round up to your nearest age?
- I hope the second half of this year of your life is the best half year you have ever lived.
- Didn't I just wish you a happy birthday about six months ago?
- Birthdays go by so fast. Half birthdays seem to last half as long.
- If I had another six months to look, I might be able to find you a good present.
- Half birthdays are like appendixes. Everyone has them, but no one is really sure about their purpose.
- Which half of the year is more fun? I hope it's the second half for you this year.
- I'm wishing you half of a happy birthday. You can cash in the other half on your actual birthday.
- In a year from now you can consider yourself a year and a half older than you are now.
- This may be your half birthday, but I wish you an entire year of blessings until your next half birthday.