Sports Fan Birthday Wishes
What to Write in a Sports Fan's Birthday Card
General Sports-Related Wishes
- I know you'll be able to blow out your candles because a sports fan as big as you creates a lot of wind.
- You know you are getting old when you have to switch to playing golf. You know you are getting really old when you have to switch the channel to golf.
- Happy birthday to a person who's three favorite sports are professional (sport), college (same sport), and high school (same sport).
- The pep rally marching band is playing your song, happy birthday to you.
- Instead of birthday wishes, I'm sending you birthday 'swishes.'
- You are the MVP of the birthday party team.
- Even champions have to get older.
- I'll pass to you for the assist, and you can shoot for the best birthday ever.
- Don't pass on a happy birthday, go for the goal!
- You're too young to be in the end zone. You're only on the (age) yard line.
- Each year it gets a little more difficult to get up and down the field, but it's always easy to cheer for your favorite team.
- You're on the special team to make the play of the day. The play is simple. Have a happy birthday!
- You've made it to the (age) yard line!
- College linemen have the same neck size, I.Q., and age.
- Quarterbacks don't age. They just suddenly pass when it's their time.
- I hope your birthday is a home run, slugger!
- Strike-outs don't exist on your birthday.
- You have run (age) bases, but you're still a long way away from home plate.
- You have driven (age) laps around the sun.
- I hope your birthday doesn't go by as fast as a race car zooming by.
- Maybe this will be the year your golf score will be lower than your age.
- Another year has gone by, but your golfing years are still under par.
- Your two secrets are safe with me: your true age and your true handicap.
- When you blow out your candles, don't forget to make a wish for a hole in one.
- You're never too young to play golf, or cheat.
- Your handicap just went up along with your age. Congratulations!
- Your chosen sport is suitable for your age now.
- On your birthday you get extra mulligans! Too bad you aren't playing golf right now.
- There's no shame in using a golf cart, especially for someone your age.
- Keep your stick on the icing and blow out the candles.
- You're never too young or old to get in a fight on the ice.
- The best goalie in the world can't stop the inevitable, aging.
- At your age you may frequently feel as sore as a hockey player after an intense match.
- Don't spare a happy birthday. Make it a strike.
- Knock em down, do a little dance, and celebrate!