What to Write in a Valentine's Day Card for Mothers
- You will always have an important place in my heart. Mothers like you are easy to love!
- If it weren't for mothers, we would have a difficult time celebrating Valentine's day at all. Mothers teach us what love is.
- Thanks for always making me feel loved. It's a wonderful feeling to have a mother like you.
- There are different types of love. A mother's love is a special type that only moms can give. Mothers like you give and give and give.
- Valentine's day is a wonderful excuse to tell you that I love you. You are and always have been a blessing in my life.
- Loving mothers like you deserve a card for Valentine's day as much as anyone else.
- I appreciate the pure love that only you could provide to me while growing up. You loved me unconditionally even when I did things you didn't like.
- You are one person in my life whom I've never had to question whether your love is genuine.
Valentines Day Wishes for Sisters
- Life is more fun with siblings. That's why we love each other so much.
- I'm blessed to have you as my sister. We are forever friends and forever loved.
- I lucked out when I got you as my sister. I love you dearly and will always have a special place in my heart for you.
- Valentine's day is a good reminder of not only the romantic love we cherish but also the important people we love like our sisters. In this case, the important person is actually my sister. It's you!
- You deserve a wonderful Valentine's day! You are an amazing sister who I love dearly.
- Have a lovely Valentine's day, sis!
- I can't imagine my life without you. You and I are connected for life!
- I love giving you a hard time. I love laughing with you. I love wishing you a happy V-day!
Valentine's Day Wishes for Daughters
- From someone who will always love you, have a happy Valentine's day!
- You are a sweet, beautiful, young lady. I've loved you and loved being your parent your entire life!
- We tell you all the time, and you might even get tired of hearing it. We love you always, whether it's Valentine's day or not.
- Daughters like you are easy to love. You've been a joy in my life. Happy Valentine's day!
- May you always feel loved, no matter where you are.
- I'm blessed and proud to have you as my daughter.
- You provide us the privilege and opportunity of loving you. Thanks for letting us.
- A parent's love is unconditional, but since it's Valentine's day, I'll throw a little extra love your way.