Valentine's Day Wishes for Grandchildren
Grandparents brag about how much they love their grandchildren. Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to let grandchildren know how special they are.
What to Write in a Valentine's Day Card for a Grandchild
- Sweet treats for my sweet grandkids!
- You have a special place in our heart. It's a joy to be your grandparent.
- I hope you have a fun-filled happy Valentine's Day!
- I love you more than all the chocolate in the world. You're sweeter than candy!
- You fill my heart with joy! Happy Valentine's Day!
- We love you more than you can imagine.
- I'm smiling on Valentine's Day because of you.
- We love loving our grandchildren. Have a wonderful V-Day and remember that you're loved.
- I want to let you know how special you are. Hugs and kisses to you!
- I hope your Valentine's Day is fun and extra sweet.
- You are more cute than cupid.
- I wish I could find a card that could give you a big hug!
- My heart is filled with pride and joy when I think of you.
- I owe you some Valentine's Day hugs and kisses next time I see you.
- We're wishing you a fun-filled day, and we hope you can enjoy some sweet treats.
- Loving our grandchildren is our favorite thing to do on Valentine's day.
What to Write for an Expected Grandchild
Grandchildren who have not been born yet can still be given a card from loving grandparents. As the excitement of a new grandchild sets in Valentine's Day makes a good excuse to celebrate.
- We loved you from the minute we found out you were coming. We can't wait to meet you.
- Happy Valentine's Day! We're looking forward to meeting you on your birthday.
- It's not love at first sight with you. We already love you even though we've only seen ultrasound pictures of you.
- We love your mom, your dad, and you!
- I don't have to be able to see you to love you. Grandparents are like that. We have superpowers.
- You have already stolen my heart.