Friend Birthday Messages
What to Write to a Friend
Friends are important great blessings. They encourage and entertain. Use your friends' birthdays as an excuse to tell them how much you appreciate them, or you can joke with them. Use the following ideas to help you figure out the perfect way to say happy birthday to your friend.
- I always end up feeling grateful on your birthday, because I am lucky to have such a great friend.
- Friends like you only come along once in a lifetime. They broke the mold after you were born.
- I appreciate your birth almost as much as I appreciate my own.
- I consider you a family member, even though we aren't related by blood.
- The best thing about having a friend like you is that we both are getting old together.
- Any excuse for us to celebrate together is a good occasion!
- I'm glad you were born, because I needed a friend like you.
- Birthdays are always better when spent with friends.
- I'm glad I was able to spend another year of life with such a great friend.
- You are only as old as your friends.
- Friends don't tell their friends' secrets. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone your true age.
- As we celebrate you getting older, let's also celebrate the aging of our friendship.
- It's not optional. You have to have a happy birthday.
- You are still the perfect age to be my friend.
- The average age of my best friend just went up by one year.
- I am grateful for your birthday and every moment we've been friends. You are aging with grace.
- Finding a perfect gift was much more difficult than finding my perfect friend whose birthday is today.
- Good friends are a blessing from above, and that blessing is prepared at their birth. I am thankful for the blessing that you are to me. Happy Birthday!
- You’re a great friend and I want to wish you a beautiful, relaxing, and entertaining birthday. Happy birthday!
- No matter how old you get, you’ll always be my friend.
- Well, at least one good thing about having a long time friend is, they age with you as the rest of the world seems to be getting younger. Happy birthday old friend!
- Today marks an anniversary of a very important and special day. It was the day you were born to be my friend. Happy Birthday!
- Getting older is just a fact of life, remember that. Being my friend is also a fact of life. There’s nothing you can do about it, so get used to it. Have an awesome birthday!
- I hope you’re not getting too old to have friends like me, even if I do embarrass you a little.
- Don’t wish that you were younger, because that would be an ungrateful attitude. Just be grateful that I am your friend and I am sure you will get through this birthday painlessly.
- Your birthday is a great opportunity for me to recognize all the great accomplishments of an awesome friend like you. Unfortunately, I couldn’t think of any in your case. Happy birthday anyway!
- I love it when my friends have birthdays. It’s all the fun and celebration without all the aging. It’s like light beer, low aging but just as fun.
Friend Birthday Poems