Quotes and Sayings about Cool
There are many cool sayings, but there are not as many sayings about being cool or what coolness is. Here are some quotes you can use to explain what cool means in a funny, witty, or wise way. use these for your Facebook status update or a Tweet.
- Cool is a temperature, not a reason to buy or a reason to do something.
- There’s a reverse correlation between being cool in high school and being wealthy as an adult.
- Jesus is the greatest way to be cool forever. He keeps you from the flames of hell.
- People usually become cooler when they die. Usually they go from 98 degrees to room temperature.
- School is a lot cooler now than it was 50 years ago, but that is mostly because a lot more schools have air conditioning now.
- Girls are hot in the summer, but they look cool in the winter.
- People who are hot are usually pretty cool. People who are cool are usually hot. Unfortunately, most of us are just Luke-warm.
- There’s nothing cooler than a really cool cooler. That’s because it is cooler than a regular cooler, which is already cool.
- Tobacco companies have made their profits by marketing cool.
- Yes, there is creative, popular, and wise, but what does it really mean to be cool?