Grandparent Quotes and Sayings
Famous Grandparent Quotes
Here are some grandparent quotes to convey what grandparents are and what they do. Grandparents play a large role in people's lives. Have fun with these grandparent quotes, and find one you really like.
- "The best parents get promoted to grandparents." -unknown
- "The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent." -Sam Levenson
- “My grandfather is great… He’s a great grandfather.” –Groucho Marx
- "Grandparents are blessings from above enriching our lives with wisdom and love. " -unknown
- "Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
- "Grandparents are the best kind of grown-ups." -unknown
- "Grandpas are there to help children get into mischief that they haven't thought of yet." -unknown
- "Just when I thought I was too old to fall in love again, I became a grandparent." -unkown
- "A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend." -unkown
- "Grandparents, so easy to operate, even a child can do it." -unknown
- "The best dads get promoted to grandpa." -unkown
Original Grandparent Sayings
These are original sayings about grandparents that are unique to wishesmessagessayings. You may use these for non-commercial purposes.
- Grandparents are a wealth of outdated knowledge, but their wisdom is still relevant today and will continue to be.
- Grandparents Day comes once a year, but grand kids day is every day for grandparents.
- Grandparents are a gift and a blessing to be cherished while they last.
- Grandparents are the glue to relationships with distant family such as cousins, aunts, and uncles.
- He’s really just an old fishing buddy that you happen to call your grandfather.
- No one can spoil you like your grandmother, which is why no one can make you feel quite as horrible when she scolds you like your grandmother does.
- Many children probably wish that their grandparents were their parents, but if they actually had the same parents that their parents had, they would take that wish back immediately. They aren’t the same people now as they were when they were raising their own kids.
- Somehow grandpas can wear absolutely everything wrong that they possibly can with their fashion sense, but they still look the way you want them to… Just like a grandpa should look.
- Grandparents are classics and should be taken care of as the valuable antiques that they are. Their value increases with their scarcity.
- Grandparents are like parents that don’t get angry when you accidentally break something.
- Grandma’s hands can comfort you like nothing else. She makes soup, gives hugs, and heals injuries with her magic hands.
- Grandparents are one of the best gifts you get just for being born!