Thinking of You Messages for Cards, SMS, etc.
Sometimes it is appropriate to let someone know you are thinking of him or her, but it may be difficult to know what to write in a thinking of you message. Thinking of you cards usually come out of the blue or during a time a person is having some hardship. The fact that you haven't talked to the person in a while can make the message even more awkward to write. Use the following thinking of you messages to help you figure out what to write in a card.
- Thinking of you brings a smile to my face, joy to my heart, and happiness to my life.
- I know things have been rough lately. I just wanted you to know, I’m hoping for the best for you and for your family, and that I’m thinking of you.
- I know you’ve been upset, and I’d like to see you smile. I thought that I’d tell you, I’ve been thinking of you……. in your underwear!
- I hope this card makes you smile, because I know you’ve had a tough time and that you’ve been feeling really sad. Just know that I love you, and that I’ll be thinking of you.
- You’re sweet, kind, and wonderful. I know you’re feeling blue, and I just want you to know, that I’m here and I’m thinking of you.
- I know that you’re upset and I know that you’re feeling sad. If that awful person who hurt you falls flat on their face, I sure won’t feel too bad!
- I know you’ve had an awful time, and you said that you were “fine.” But I want you to know that I’m thinking of you, especially if you want to get drunk on some really cheap wine.
- Since we’re friends you know that I’ve got you’re back, and I have thought long and hard about what to do. I finally decided to drag that cow back to the farm, where she could drink from a trough and go “moo”.
- You’re in my thoughts and in my prayers. I’m hoping for the very best for you and your family.
- You’re such an amazing friend. You’re sweet, kind, and true. I wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you.