Thinking of You Messages
What to Write in a Thinking of You Card
Sometimes it is appropriate to let someone know you are thinking of him or her, but it may be difficult to know what to write in a thinking of you message. Thinking of you cards usually come out of the blue or during a time a person is having some hardship. The fact that you haven't talked to the person in a while can make the message even more awkward to write. Use the following thinking of you messages to help you figure out what to write in a card.
- Thinking of you brings a smile to my face, joy to my heart, and happiness to my life.
- You are a wonderful person, and I want you to know that you've been in my thoughts recently.
- I hope this card finds you in good spirits and doing well.
- You matter to me. I just thought you should know how cool I think you are.
- I know things have been rough lately. I just wanted you to know, I’m hoping for the best for you and for your family, and that I’m thinking of you.
- When I think of you I get a big smile in my heart. It interesting how the brain and heart are connected by the people we care about.
- You are a valuable person to me. People like you are rare, irreplaceable, and in high demand.
- I know you’ve been upset, and I’d like to see you smile. I thought that I’d tell you, I’ve been thinking of you……. in your underwear!
- Sometimes it's easy to forget all the people who appreciate you as you go through a stressful time. I want you to know that I am glad to have you as a friend.
- I hope this card makes you smile, because I know you’ve had a tough time and that you’ve been feeling really sad. Just know that I love you, and that I’ll be thinking of you.
- You’re sweet, kind, and wonderful. I know you’re feeling blue, and I just want you to know, that I’m here and I’m thinking of you.
- I know that you’re upset and I know that you’re feeling sad. If that awful person who hurt you falls flat on their face, I sure won’t feel too bad!
- I know you’ve had an awful time, and you said that you were “fine.” But I want you to know that I’m thinking of you, especially if you want to get drunk on some really cheap wine.
- Since we’re friends you know that I’ve got you’re back, and I have thought long and hard about what to do. I finally decided to drag that cow back to the farm, where she could drink from a trough and go “moo”.
- You’re in my thoughts and in my prayers. I’m hoping for the very best for you and your family.
- You’re such an amazing friend. You’re sweet, kind, and true. I wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you.