What to Write to Say Congrats!
Joyous occasions can become frustrating times. You can get stuck trying to figure out how to say congratulations. There are many ways to say congratulations to those who are celebrating something great. Whether it's a new baby, new job, retirement, or graduation, you can use the following ideas.
Baby Card Messages
- We're happy to be able to share this exciting time with you as your family grows!
- Babies are miracles. Congratulations on your little miracle.
- New experiences are coming! We look forward to you sharing some of the details with us!
- We are super excited to hear that you are going to be adding to your family soon. We hope and pray that the pregnancy and delivery all go smoothly. We'll be praying for you and looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family soon!
- You have received a great gift. With great gifts comes great responsibility. Let us know how and when we can help.
Graduation Card Messages
- Graduation marks the beginning of new opportunities. Continue to grow and learn, as I know you will.
- You may be done with school for now, but you still get to continue to learn!
- All good things must come to an end, and now you have to face reality.
- Hey you finally did it! Congratulations on your graduation, and we know that you deserve everything that is coming to you... and the good things that will come from your new degree.
- A diploma is symbolic of the hard work you put in. Now take that recognition and do something great!
New House Messages
- I hope your new home provides you with many future moments of enjoyment.
- Any great king and queen need a great castle. Congratulations for getting yours.
- What a fun thing it is to move into a new place. Have fun!
- Congratulations on your big move! I hope that you enjoy your new environment whether you are hanging out or working out in the yard. It's good to see someone like you blessed with a great home.
- Home ownership is a fun thing. I am wishing you enjoyment and years of blessings from your new home.
New Job Message Example
- May your new positing be fulfilling and serve as a doorway to blessings for you!
- Congratulations on getting a job. I hope that you will enjoy all the new benefits that come with it. I know you will do great in your new position.
- It's my job to congratulate you and wish you a great start to your new job.
- It's great to hear that your talents and skills are being recognized by a smart employer!
Retirement Congratulations Example
- I have to admit that I'm a little jealous of you for getting to retire.
- You have forever to relax now. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Congratulations on being able to finally call it quits and do all the things that you want to do. I have to admit that I am a little jealous of you now. May you look back at your work and see that you did a good job.
- I wish you the best as you move on from work to even more important pursuits.
Retirement is another great time to poke fun at the transitions that are coming with the lifestyle changes. You may feel jealous, relieved, or indifferent, but your retirement message should be fun or meaningful. Use these examples to help you know what to write to the retiree.
Wedding Message Example
- We wish you the best in all of your new titles and adventures. Husband and wife are just the beginning.
- Congratulations on becoming 'Mr. and Mrs.' I love to see really cool people like you get hitched. You guys are blessed to have each other and I am glad to know you guys. Have fun!
- The best part part of being married is getting to hang out with your best friend the rest of your life. Congrats!
- You two beautiful people are even more beautiful as a couple.