Wedding Wishes, Messages, and Sayings
These are examples of what to write in a card or say when someone gets married. These are for one of the most joyous occasions.
- Congratulations on your new adventure as husband and wife. We wish you the best.
- Stay in love and remember to have fun with each other. Congratulations on your wedding.
- Thanks for letting me be part of your celebration. I hope you have a wonderful future together.
- Weddings are fun to attend because you get reminded of your own wedding and the promises you made yourself. Thanks for inviting us.
- We hope you have great, long lives together.
- Remember this day when things get tough. Your commitment will help you stay strong.
- You guys should stay one of the cutest couples I know, even though you are getting married.
- Some things are beginning as you get married, and some things are ending. We hope you have a great wedding and an even more fun marriage.
- Keep your relationship Christ centered and you won't have to worried about being self centered.
- Have a blast together on your new journey as husband and wife. Wishing you even more new titles in the future.
- We're happy to see two cool people like you get married. We are praying that you guys get a great start as a newlyweds. Congratulations!
More Wedding Card Wishes
Here are some more wedding card messages that you can use. These are great messages that sound natural and can inspire the happy couple to do well. Think of the type of message you want to send with these good wedding message examples.
- As you begin your life together may the Lord bless you and keep you. I pray that His face will shine upon you and be gracious to you. I pray that God will grant you according to your heart’s desire and fulfill all your purpose.
- May you both be continually thankful to the lord for bringing you together and learn in His love how to fulfill the exhortation of Philippians 2:2-4.
- Best wishes to you guys! Compromise and communication are the keys to a great marriage and with God you’ll be successful.
- Good luck on your marriage. May it be long and happy.
- We’re so happy for you guys. We wish you the very best as you begin your lives together.
- Best wishes on your upcoming marriage. I know you guys will be very happy!
- Best wishes for a happy marriage. I am happy for you.
- I want to wish you the best of luck in your marriage. Always be good to each other and let each other be yourselves.
- May God shower you guys with many blessings year after year! I know how much you wanted this.
- May God bless you and give you many wonderful years together. Let Him be the glue that holds your marriage together. May He fill your days and years with his presence and His love.
- We’re happy to be able to share in your wedding day. Our prayer is that you are blessed with a long and happy life together.
- I thank God today for both of you, and how he has brought you together.
- Wishing you all the best that marriage can bring and a lifetime of memories made from two becoming one for eternity.
- I am very happy for you. Thank you for allowing me to share in your celebration.
Wedding sayings to write in a card or say when someone gets married. These cliche' sounding wedding sayings will make you sound more cheesy than you can do by yourself. These are either totally original wedding sayings or modifications of well known sayings.
- Statistics prove that those who marry are way more likely to eventually divorce than those who don't.
- Many people say this or that is "like a good marriage," but there really isn't anything that's as special as a good marriage. Congratulations! (Sincere saying)
- Getting married is like taking out a loan on an extremely risky liability that you will never pay off. (funny wedding saying)
- It's important to plan that your marriage will outlast your happiness. They are both a choice, but you will have to commit to marriage for a longer duration. (Inspirational Saying)
- You only get to choose what kind of spouse you will be. Unfortunately, many people get married without understanding that. (Wise Saying)
- Once you get married you have another person to think about always, and, if you're lucky you have another person always thinking about you. (Cute wedding saying)
- When two come together they become more than their sum, but only when they put it all together.
- Getting married is one of the most foolish necessities of human society.
- Love is not a good reason to marry. There is practicality to be taken account of. Otherwise, we would have a lot of people married to a lot of funny things that they "love."
- Marrying someone is like going on the scariest, untested, fastest, roller-coaster ride ever created and hoping you can stay in your seat and on track.
- It's a good idea to marry a man who stands by his word. After all, "I do" are only words.
- Marriage is like monopoly. It's important to play smart at the beginning, it gets easier as you go, and it lasts forever. (Metaphorical saying)
- If they made a video game about marriage with lots of shooting and trash talk, then a lot of husbands would spend a lot more time on their marriages. (Funny Saying)
- If you make God the center of your marriage, then you don't have to worry about either of you becoming too self centered in your relationship. (Christian Saying)
- Weddings are the bride and groom's chance to start their marriage the way they will live the rest of their lives... in debt. (Funny Saying)
- Weddings aren't sappy. They are just beautiful celebrations of love created by the union of two precious souls publicly professing their undying love for one another. There's nothing sappy about that. (Sarcastic Saying)
- Marriages don't have to be happy, just the people in them. (Wise crack saying)