Grandparent's Day Card Messages: What to Write to Your Grandparents
This year, you can get some help thinking of what to write to your grandparents for Grandparent's Day with these examples. Thanking your Grandparents for the influence and blessings they provide is a good start. Letting your grandmother and grandfather know how much you love them is another good thing to write.
- You are a source of love and wisdom in my life, and I want to thank you for being such a positive influence to me as I try to look to you as role models.
- You’re the best grandparents any kid could ever ask for. Thanks for spoiling me rotten.
- Happy Grandparents Day to an amazing set of grandparents who are generous with their time loving me and spending time with me doing fun stuff.
- It’s difficult to imagine what my life would be like without grandparents, but a lot of people aren’t blessed with the chance to know their grandparents like I know you. I am very thankful to have you and be able to see you often.
- When I think about my grandparents I think of smiles, hugs, and fun times we’ve spent together. Thanks for being awesome grandparents.
- Most people probably do not thank their grandparents for raising their own parents, but you did a great job starting and supporting the positive legacy that our family has. You are the original source of the blessings that keep being passed down each generation.
- Hey, if I took you guys to Starbucks, you would be the medium sized parents. You guys are the “Grande Parents.”
- Grandma and grandpa, I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon. You guys have been such cool grandparents and I want to say thanks on Grandparents Day.
- Grandma and grandpa, I am sending you hugs and kisses from your favorite grandchild to spoil.
- You are a blessing from God in my life and the rest of our family. Thank you for providing the stability, support, wisdom, kindness, and love that you do for us all.
- It’s a shame that we only have Grandparent’s Day once a year to honor our grandparents, because for grandparents, it’s grand children’s day every day.
- You guys constantly spoil me. Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day grandma and grandpa! I hope you have an amazing day. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon.