Grandparent's Day Wishes and Messages
What to Write in a Grandparent's Day Card
Grandparents are fun, wise, generous, loving, and supportive. Get help thinking of what to write to your grandparents with these examples. Thank them for the influence and blessings they provide. Let them know how much you love them. Give them a smile.
- You are a source of love and wisdom in my life. Thank you for being such a positive influence as I try to look to you as a role model.
- You’re the best grandparents any kid could ever ask to have. Thanks for spoiling me rotten.
- Happy Grandparents Day to an amazing set of grandparents! You are generous with your time. We do a lot of fun stuff.
- It’s difficult to imagine what my life would be like without you as my grandparents. Many people aren’t blessed with the chance to know their grandparents like I know you. I am very thankful to have you and to see you often.
- When I think about my grandparents, I think of smiles, hugs, and fun times we’ve spent together. Thanks for being amazing grandparents.
- Most people probably do not thank their grandparents for raising their own parents, but you did a great job starting and supporting the positive legacy that our family has. You are the original source of the blessings that keep being passed down each generation.
- Hey, if I took you guys to Starbucks, you would be the medium sized parents. You guys are the “Grande Parents.”
- I look forward to seeing you soon. You have been such cool grandparents, and I want to say thanks when I see you.
- Grandma and grandpa, I am sending you hugs and kisses from your favorite grandchild to spoil.
- You are a blessing from God. You bless me and the rest of our family. Thank you for providing stability, support, wisdom, kindness, and love.
- It’s a shame we only have Grandparent’s Day once a year to honor our grandparents. You treat your grandchildren as if it is grand children's day every day.
- You guys constantly spoil me. That's why I'm so rotten!
- I hope you have an amazing day. I am thinking about you, and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Funny Grandparent Messages
- Who taught you to be such good grandparents? Was it my great grandparents?
- I'm going to try to learn as much from you as I can, so I can be just like you when I'm a grandparent.
- Did mom and dad check your references when they hired you as grandparents, or do they just let anyone become a grandparent these days?
- Mom and dad said that my grandparents were a lot more strict and mean when they were kids. I think they just say that to feel better about the way they discipline me.
- You are like parents who have a sense of humor. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. They are good for the soul.
- Grandparents like you make life a little more fun and my challenges a little more easy. That's because you give me money on my birthday every year.
- I will always be your grandchild, and you will always be my grandparents. It's best to just accept the things you can't change.
- You have been my grandparents my entire life, but you haven't had to be my grandparents your entire life. I guess life isn't fair after all. You were right.
- You are my consolation for having such tough parents. Thanks for being so easy to talk to when I need advice.
- You two are the youngest acting old couple I know. Stay young at heart. I like you that way.
- Usually you are the one giving me advice. For Grandparent's Day, I want to give you some advice. Have a good one!