New Job Wishes
New Job Messages: Saying Congratulations
These are examples of what you would write if someone just got hired at a new job. These messages are to congratulate the person, inspire him or her, and wish them luck.
- Congratulations on getting your new job. You've worked hard to get where you are.
- A new job is exciting. It’s exciting for you, your employer, and for your parents. Congratulations. We are proud of you! We love you, mom and dad.
- A new job means a new source of income. Congratulations on getting a raise.
- A lot of times people get promoted who do not deserve a promotion. Sometimes they are promoted to their highest level of incompetence. Luckily, in your case, you deserve your promotion and will do great in your new role. Congratulations on getting your promotion.
- Good luck at your new job. Remember that it takes most people a little time to adjust and acclimate to the new environment and responsibilities of a new job. I am sure it will get easier as you learn each day.
- It was exciting to hear that you got a new job. There’s a lot of potential there. We look forward to seeing you blessed through your work. Best wishes to you.
- New jobs are difficult to come by these days. You proved that you were a worthy candidate and now you will prove that your employer made a good decision by hiring you.
- It’s good to hear that you got a new job with more of the perks that you wanted. I am sure this will be not only a positive career move, but also a positive lifestyle change.
- Remember as you start your new job that it’s an opportunity to start from scratch and show your abilities and hard work. Remember to make a good first impression.
- Keep that grateful attitude that you have now, and you will keep enjoying your job and it will continue to be a blessing to you.
Good Luck Finding a Job Messages
When someone is looking for a job, it can be a good time to encourage him or her by sending a card. Just letting someone know that you are thinking of him or her can help encourage the job hunt. Changes are you will be one of the first to find out when he or she secures a position. Then you can use one of the congratulations messages.
- Wishing you the best of luck in finding a new job and we’re hoping that this will be an opportunity that turns out to be a blessing.
- Trying to find a new job can be tough, but we’re confident that employers will be looking for someone like you.
- It seems like just when you get frustrated and feel like giving up on a job search is when you get the call for the employer. We’re hoping you don’t have to stay frustrated very long. We want to wish you the best of luck in your job search.
What to Write to Congratulate Someone on Getting a Job
Figuring out what to write when someone gets a new job can take time and thought. You may feel a variety of feelings about the fact that the person got the job. Try to communicate those positive feelings that you have with the newly hired person by reading through these examples and deciding the best that fits your situation.
New Job Wishes
When someone gets a new job, it is a fun time to let him or her know you are wishing him or her luck. New job wishes tell the person that you are happy to hear the good news. Use the following new job wishes examples to help you know what to write to your new job candidate.
- I don't know who is luckier, you, or the company who hired you. It sounds like a win win to me. Here's to a successful and lasting relationship between you and your new employer.
- Having a job is one of those blessings that many people take for granted until it disappears. Congratulations on your new blessing. Try to keep seeing it that way as you continue to work.
- Congratulations on getting a new and better job. Best wishes getting a good start.
- Getting a new job can be exciting and a little scary at the same time. We're praying for you to have a good start and that you won't be nervous on your first day. Good luck and best wishes for your new job.
- Congratulations on getting a new job. Now you can expect better coworkers, better perks, better hours, and of course... better pay. Congratulations on the raise!
- Congratulations on your new job. I hope your new boss is better than your old one.
- We're happy for you that you finally found yourself a new job. Wishing you the best. We hope you find enjoyment, purpose, and provisions from your new position.
- Congratulations on defying the odds put against you for getting that great job. You defied the odd. Congratulations on your achievement.
- We know you will be successful in your new job, because it is perfect for you, you are smart, and you are a hard worker. Best wishes.
- We hope you new job is everything you dreamed it could be. Congratulations on landing a great job.
- When you work some jobs that are awful, as you have, then your dream job becomes all the more sweet. Congratulations on finally getting into a great career.
- I hear your new employer finally smartened up and hired you. Way to go and congratulations on your new job.