Halloween Wishes, Poems, and Quotes
Wishing Your Friends a Happy Halloween
Halloween provides a chance to have a little fun. Any holiday is an opportunity to communicate and connect with people you like. You may not get to see everyone you would like to on Halloween, so you can send a card or post a message on social media sites. Figuring out what to write or say may be difficult, but this resource is available to help. The following ideas include funny poems, general best wishes, and even religious messages. Use these to inspire you to write something fun, interesting, or even scary.
- I really like the person underneath your costume. You make Halloween fun.
- If you get scared on Halloween, just think of something sweet... me!
- I'm not going to say what everyone else says. Happy October 31st!
- I'm wishing you the very best sugar high that Halloween candy can give you!
- What do the ghost, Jack-o-lantern, witch, and bat all have in common? They are all wishing you a Happy Halloween.
- I hope your Halloween screams with excitement!
- I have two important questions that need to be answered about Halloween. What is a “ween” and why is it "hollow?"
- I'm wishing you a Halloween that is so fun that it’s scary.
- The sweetest thing I know of this Halloween isn't the candy. It's you!
- Having fun on Halloween is just as mandatory as dressing up.
- Having a happy Halloween is just one option. There are many other emotions to be felt on this spooky night.
- Don't be afraid to have fun on Halloween. There are plenty of other things to be scared about.
- The werewolf wants to wish you a happy Howl-o-ween!
- May your Halloween fun exceed your candy-induced belly ache!
- You're too old to trick or treat, but you're not too old to get a treat!
- Halloween is one day out of the year when adults get to dress up, use imagination, and act like children again.
- Ugly people have an advantage on Halloween. They already have their costume.
- I hope your treats outnumber your tricks.
- Even the most awkward people feel normal on Halloween.
- What is it about Halloween that makes me feel like a kid again?
- Let this serve as your warning. "Trick or treat!"
- I'm a big fan of Halloween, but I'm also a big fan of you!
- Halloween isn't just a day. It's a state of mind.
- If you want to do something really scary on Halloween, drive your car. More people are killed each year in car accidents than all the zombies, vampires, and werewolves combined.
- Remember to take off your costume on November 1st. Don't wear it all year like you did this last year.
- It's much easier to just superimpose your costume onto yourself in pictures than actually making it and wearing it. Technology even makes Halloween easier.
- You may be a little too old to trick or treat, but you'll never be too old to dress up!
- If you feel like you're being watched this Halloween, it may be because I am actually watching you. I have a crush on the person under your costume.
- Make sure you wear a costume that covers your face. That way you won't scare people too much.
- We only get one holiday each year to dress up in costumes, play pranks, and eat a ton of candy. The rest of the year we play pranks and eat candy without wearing costumes.
Funny Poem Example
Dress up and play the part.
Hold out your bag to be stuffed.
Just don’t do it at Wal-Mart,
Or you might end up hand-cuffed.
Silly Halloween Poem
It’s so much fun to be scared a little bit,
But no one likes to be terrified.
Make sure your costume is a good fit,
And don’t let it become untied.
Another Poem Example
Wishing you lots of Halloween fun
As you eat all the candy you can.
If you get scared, try not to run
Under the monster costume is a man.
- In the dark night of Halloween, the Lord's light shines even more brightly.
- May the Lord bless you and keep you even on Halloween!
- Though I walk through the valley of the shadow or Halloween, I will fear no evil.
- Halloween isn't the most Godly holiday, but it's still a great day to pray.
- It's nice that the devil's holiday also get secularized by candy and festivities.
- Our Lord is alive, and we can be assured in His ability to overcome death and evil even on Halloween night.
- The only reason Halloween is not a totally dark, scary, and hopeless event is because of the power and hope of Jesus Christ to save us from evil.
- May you be comforted by the grace of God this Halloween as you are surrounded by the celebration of evil.
- Halloween is not a holiday, it is an unholiday. It is a celebration of all that is unholy.
These are some silly original Halloween sayings made up by Blake Flannery
- Halloween is just an excuse for neighbors to mingle a bit.
- If door-to-door solicitors wore silly costumes and only came on Halloween, I'd open the door for them more often.
- There's plenty of evil in this world without the excuse of Halloween.
- Halloween is the best night to be yourself, especially if you are Dracula.
- Halloween is a good reminder that evil can be worshiped.
- You can tell a lot about a person by the costume they choose on Halloween.
- Halloween is the worst day of the year to get help when you are bleeding from your head.