Quotes about Art
Art Sayings: Quotes about Art and Artists
Art is one of those things that people only appreciate if it is enjoyable or means something to them on a personal level. There are many reasons you might need an art saying. You might need one of these as a message for a greeting card, or you might want to use one of these in a speech. These are all sayings by Blake Flannery.
- Without history, art is nothing.
- The best art comes from a mixture of creativity, skill, and a little luck.
- Art is more valuable with increasing demand. What causes that demand is the mystery.
- Even a fart can have art in it. (Funny art saying)
- Without criticism, art would all be on a level playing field.
- Only a human brain can fully appreciate art, even though all of creation is the canvas of God.
- The arts give us an excuse to do something otherwise totally unproductive but enjoyable.
- Something drives a person to create just as the creator created him or her.
- An artist is someone who is only fully appreciated in historical context.
- Artists will always be copiers of copiers of God, the original artist of everything.
- Most artists are good at delaying gratification for their artistic works. They are usually paid after they have died, but they don’t seem to mind.
- Inspiration is an artist’s toughest barrier.
- No one has to tell an artist to create. It is an innate characteristic.
- Anyone can be an artist, but most people lack the required patience.
- One man’s trash is another man’s contemporary art medium.
- Religion breads propaganda art.
- Fine art is art that is doing o.k. If you asked it how it is doing it would say, “I’m fine.” (funny art saying)
- Art can communicate what no one could get away with using words.