Get Well Messages: Examples of What to Write in a Card
Getting sick is not a fun thing, but when someone gives you a get well card it can help you feel better. Unfortunately, knowing what to write in a get well card can be a frustrating task. The following get well messages are designed to help you figure out what to say in your get well card. Make sure to edit these to the ill person and his or her situation and it will be a good one.
- Nothing seems to go right when you are now well. Please get well soon, so things can go back to normal.
- You being sick is making me feel sick. I hate when the people I care about are not well. So, for your sake and mine, please get better soon.
- Getting bad news from the doctor is really scary. I am praying that God will grant you peace as you face this difficult time.
- Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. I can't wait until you are back to your old self. I miss you.
- The only think sicker that you right now is me being sick of you being sick.
- Having a health scare can take a lot out of you. Take care of yourself and get all the rest that you need to get back to normal. Let me know of any way I can help. I'll be calling you soon.
- I am praying for you to have a full recovery soon. Get the rest you need and I will see you when you are feeling better.
- I am sorry you have to go through such a scary procedure.
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hate that you have to go through this. Get well soon.
- Get well so I can hang out with you. I can't wait very long, so get well soon.
- I am praying for you. I am praying for healing, comfort, and peace. God knows what you need right now.
- I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I am hoping this card will give you a smile and at least improve your spirits.
Funny and Poetic Get Well Wishes
These are funny and poetic get well wishes. These would be good to use when you are making your own get well card. You can write part on the front of the card and part in the inside. Then add your own note.
- You're sick, and I'm tired. Something needs to change.
- If I could, I'd wave a magic wand and make you all better. Maybe you could try waving this magic card instead.
- Did you forget to eat your apple today?
- You're not the only one who is sick. I'm sick of you being sick.
- Get well soon, but please don’t lose your sick sense of humor. You wouldn't be the same without it!
- I was sad to hear that you’re feeling unwell. With you out of commission, there’s no one to corrupt me, and that’s no fun at all!
- I heard about your accident, and I’m glad that you’re okay. When you’re feeling better tell humpty-dumpty I said “hey”.
- I was sorry to learn that you’re feeling unwell make sure you get some rest and eat some chicken noodle soup. Take it easy and you’ll be back to your energetic self in no time.
- I know that right now your health is poor. Just remember that your heart is rich and true. I’m thinking of you. So keep your spirits high, and I’m sure you’ll be better in no time.
- You’re wonderful and caring, sweet and kind. And even though you’re feeling ill, I’m sure you’ll be better in no time.
- I heard about your accident, and I’m sorry to hear that you got hurt. Take time to heal. Take time to rest. I’m sure that soon, you’ll be feeling your very best.
- When I heard that you were sick I wasn't surprised. I thought they were talking about your mind! I was sorry to hear that they actually meant your body. Don’t worry though; it goes against all the laws of nature, for a body as fine as yours to be out of commission for too long.
- I was sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope your road to recovery is smooth and your journey towards good health is quick.
- You deserve the very best, and that includes good health. I hope you feel better soon. With you out of commission the world is a gloomy place.