These are examples of what to write in a Thanksgiving card.
- This Thanksgiving we wanted to send out cards to all the people we are thankful for having in our lives. You are one of those people.
- If there were no Thanksgiving day, some people may go an entire year without being grateful or expressing gratitude. I’m thankful for Thanksgiving day.
- Thanksgiving day is something we should strive to live every day of the year.
- America is so blessed that we have a day devoted to gratitude. Be blessed and grateful this Thanksgiving
Funny Thanksgiving Messages
- Even though Thanksgiving only comes once a year, it’s amazing how many pounds we all gain from that one dinner.
- The thing most of us are thankful for at Thanksgiving is not having to work on that day.
- Don’t be a chicken, have a blast this Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is the best holiday! It’s all the calories without all the hassle.
- I love Thanksgiving because it’s all the family fun at half the cost of Christmas.
- The turkey is probably the only one who will be at your table this year that can’t say he is grateful for anything.
- If we are a nation that is grateful, then we probably wouldn’t have killed off masses of Native Americans or had to create a holiday called “Thanksgiving” just to feel good about ourselves. I am still grateful for what freedoms I still have left in America.
- If there’s a short supply of turkeys this Thanksgiving, we could all eat geese. And that way we would kill two birds with one stone by getting rid of all of the goose poop all around the sidewalks.
- There are way more geese around than Turkeys, so maybe we should start making goose for Thanksgiving dinner to cut back on the population.