Inspiration can come from an array of sources, but inspirational sayings is one way to borrow the inspiration another person has verbalized. Use these sayings to help inspire you or someone you know to do something great. All sayings by Blake Flannery.
- Inspiration is a natural byproduct of perseverance when the stakes are high. There must be importance to your work.
- An ounce of inspiration weighs much more when paired with determination.
- If you must be told to do something, then your heart is not in it.
- Money is the emptiest reward you will ever earn from hard work, unless you decide to spend it on others.
- Until a man understands the reason for doing something, he can only be motivated by others.
- A man’s conscience can be his guiding light if followed. However, if a man tries to leave it behind it becomes a heavy anchor.
- The future of a man is determined not by absence of mistakes, but by the presence of grace.
- The achievement of success is preceded by the exploration of ways to fail.
- Life is a long game of darts in a smoky bar. You get better as the game goes on as long as you don’t drink too much.
- Inspiration is the face that smiles back in the face of a challenge.
- There's a small step between questioning something and doing something about it. That is inspiration.
- An inspired man needs no guidance because his calling and direction come from the highest and purest source possible.
- Inspiration without integrity is dangerous.
- Look for inspiration from nature, people, and God and you will find more than you need.
- A man who lacks inspiration goes through the motions wasting his limited time in this world.