What to Write in an Easter Card
Easter is a great time to send a message in a nice Easter card. Knowing what to write in an Easter card can be frustrating though. Usually the cards come with some sort of decent message, but most people feel the need to add something a little more personal to the printed card message. Other people make their own greeting cards and need original messages to write. Here is a list of examples of Easter messages to help you.
Easter Card Messages
- It's Easter, so that means I get to celebrate a miracle with my favorite people in the world.
- I hope your heart is filled with wonder and your stomach is filled with sugar this Easter!
- Your dentist told me to tell you to enjoy your Easter candy and remember to brush your teeth.
- Have an 'egg-stra' special Easter!
- May your heart be filled with what is missing from the empty tomb!
- I wanted to write you a great poem for Easter, but I couldn't think of any good words to rhyme with keister.
- Easter is about surprises, and I hope you're surprised with an even better Easter than you expected.
- Now we can all go back to drinking sodas and using electronic devices. Lent is ending!
- This Easter is a happy Easter because He lives. (Religious Easter Message)
- Count your eggs, your friends, and your blessings. Of which do you have the most?
- Which came first, the rabbit or the egg? (Funny non religious Easter Message)
- Wishing you a great Easter Sunday filled with candy, family, and faith.
- We all have reason to rejoice this Easter because Jesus is risen.
- When people ask you if the glass is half full or if the glass is half empty, you can tell them that the tomb is empty. Then you can tell them Happy Easter!
- Easter is a celebration for all of humanity, because it marks the defeat of death by Jesus Christ.
- Easter is about so much more than eggs, bunnies, fake grass, and candy. Everyone knows Easter is about going to church once a year.
- We hope your Easter is filled with hope, peace, and brightness.
- The Easter story is the greatest love story in history. Luckily, this love story has a happy ending even though the main character dies.
- I was going to put money in your Easter card, but I thought it would be more fitting to leave it empty just like Jesus' tomb. (Funny religious Easter message)
- He has risen! We are so happy to celebrate this joyful new with you guys.
- The best thing about Easter is getting to spend time with all the people I love the most. I’m glad to spend this holiday with you.
- The longer it takes to find your Easter eggs, the more calories you burn. So, Easter eggs are good for you.
- When you are looking for your Easter eggs, remember to look for reasons to be grateful.
- There are only two things I really need on Easter: chocolate and you!
- You are sweeter than candy and more cute than a bunny.
- Remember the reason for celebration as you open your Easter goodies. Easter is about eating as much candy as humanly possible.
- I hope you Easter is all that it was cracked up to be!
- Easter is the reason for the hop in our hope.
- The best hidden eggs have the best surprises!
- Two words come to mind at Easter: Yum and Yeah!
- Jesus is the reason to celebrate, and chocolate is a great way to celebrate.
- Easter is the best day in April to celebrate the best day in history.
- The best thing about Easter is the Reese’s resurrects the peanut butter eggs.
- We all have received the greatest Easter gift possible, everlasting life.
- Christmas was the birth of our savior, but Easter was the demonstration of his power.