What to Write in an Easter Card
Easter is a great time to send a message to family members and friends. It's a holiday filled with fun and meaning. This allows for a broad assortment of things to write in a card. Here are more than 50 examples to use.
- May your Easter be the sweetest one yet!It's Easter! That means I get to celebrate a miracle with my favorite people in the world.
- I hope your heart is filled with wonder and your stomach is filled with sugar this Easter!
- Your dentist told me to tell you to enjoy your Easter candy and remember to brush your teeth.
- Have an 'egg-stra' special Easter!
- May your heart be filled with what is missing from the empty tomb!
- I wanted to write you a great poem for Easter, but I couldn't think of any good words to rhyme with keister.
- Easter is about surprises, and I hope you're surprised with an even better Easter than you expected.
- Now we can all go back to drinking sodas and using electronic devices. Lent is ending!
- This Easter is a happy Easter because He lives. (Religious Easter Message)
- Count your eggs, your friends, and your blessings. Of which do you have the most?
- Which came first, the rabbit or the egg? (Funny non religious Easter Message)
- Wishing you a great Easter Sunday filled with candy, family, and faith.
- We all have reason to rejoice this Easter because Jesus is risen.
- When people ask you if the glass is half full or if the glass is half empty, you can tell them that the tomb is empty. Then you can tell them Happy Easter!
- Easter is a celebration for all of humanity, because it marks the defeat of death by Jesus Christ.
- Easter is about so much more than eggs, bunnies, fake grass, and candy. Everyone knows Easter is about going to church once a year.
- We hope your Easter is filled with hope, peace, and brightness.
- The Easter story is the greatest love story in history. Luckily, this love story has a happy ending even though the main character dies.
- I was going to put money in your Easter card, but I thought it would be more fitting to leave it empty just like Jesus' tomb. (Funny religious Easter message)
- He has risen! We are so happy to celebrate this joyful new with you guys.
- The best thing about Easter is getting to spend time with all the people I love the most. I’m glad to spend this holiday with you.
- The longer it takes to find your Easter eggs, the more calories you burn. So, Easter eggs are good for you.
- When you are looking for your Easter eggs, remember to look for reasons to be grateful.
- There are only two things I really need on Easter: chocolate and you!
- You are sweeter than candy and more cute than a bunny.
- Remember the reason for celebration as you open your Easter goodies. Easter is about eating as much candy as humanly possible.
- I hope you Easter is all that it was cracked up to be!
- Whether it's fun or filled with meaning, I wish you one the best Easter you can have.
- May you experience a renewal of life on this holiday which celebrates vitality.
- Altruistic love was resurrected on Easter day. That's reason to celebrate.
- Long live the resurrected king!
- I hope you feel peace and love on this holiday celebrating the day peace and love overcame evil and death.
- It's that time again to dress up and wander around the yard like an idiot looking for something that didn't need to be hidden in the first place.
- The only sad thing about celebrating Easter is that it will be another 365 days of waiting until the next.
- Let's celebrate all the colorful eggs and all the colorful people who make Easter a fun time.
- Easter is the best holiday to get dressed up and be grateful for life, love, and grace.
- I hope your holiday is as exciting and amazing as the original day the Lord was resurrected.
- May your day be spent well celebrating miracles.
- I hope you find everything you are looking for. That goes for eggs and anything else.
- Your dentist told me to tell you to enjoy Easter and then to brush your teeth.
- Age doesn't matter. We all deserve to find something valuable. I hope you find it whether you are looking for it or not.
- The bunnies are real and they're multiplying like you know what.
- Have a fun day celebrating this holiday Sunday.
- Time to focus on things that are important. That's why I'm writing this card for you. You're important to me.
- I hope you had eggs for breakfast. You're going to need the extra protein calories to help you find what I've hidden.
- May you find what you are looking for and get what you need.
Messages for Friends
- Friends don’t let friends celebrate Easter alone.
- You are one of the reasons I feel blessed during holidays or any time of the year. I hope you have a blessed Easter.
- You are a friend of mine just like Christ is a friend to the world.
- I’m feeling blessed because it’s Easter and because I have you as my friend.
- There’s much more to Easter than candy, eggs, and a mythical bunny. It’s also a time to be grateful for friends like you.
- I hope your Easter is as blessed as the day we become friends.
- No matter how much candy you eat, I won’t judge you as long as you don’t eat my Easter candy.
- It’s that special holiday when Reese’s resurrects the delicious peanut butter and chocolate eggs.
- Let me know if you need any help finding my eggs, especially if there’s money or candy in them.
- I know I’m not one of the friends that you usually take advice from, but I suggest that you have a happy Easter. Take my advice this time.
- Easter is best spent with good friends like you.
- Besides Jesus, you are one of my coolest friends.
- You may not be able to depend on me to find eggs hidden in the yard, but you can depend on me when it matters.
- I'd share my candy with you, and you know that means I care about you.
- Friendship can't be placed inside an egg. I'll have to find some other way to give you what I want to give you.
Using a less personal Easter saying may be appropriate in some situations. Some of the non-religious examples below might be useful for a business to send to customers or for students to give to teachers or classmates. Some of the religious themed examples can be used for church friends.
- Easter is the reason for the hop in our hope.
- The best hidden eggs have the best surprises!
- Two words come to mind at Easter: Yum and Yeah!
- Jesus is the reason to celebrate, and chocolate is a great way to celebrate.
- Easter is the best day in April to celebrate the best day in history.
- The best thing about Easter is that Reese’s resurrects the peanut butter eggs.
- We all have received the greatest Easter gift possible, everlasting life.
- Christmas was the birth of our savior, but Easter was the demonstration of his power.
- Life without Easter would be life without hope.
- The greatest act of love in history is followed by the greatest act of power.
- An empty tomb can fill the world with grace.
- Of all the miracles he did, resurrection is the most powerful.
- Springtime is a great time to look for colorful round plastic containers in the grass.
- There's plenty that make's it a great holiday besides candy.
- Friends are like Easter eggs. You're surprised at what you find inside them once you crack open their shells.
- A bunny is a great mascot for a holiday about reproduction.
- Life is the common theme between eggs, green grass, bunnies, and the empty tomb.
- Easter is as good an excuse as any to have candy on a Sunday.
- There are two holidays we must work hard roaming around and searching for our candy, Easter and Halloween.
- Easter is the most silly and serious holiday.
- Easter was the beginning of hope for all! That hope continues on to today and in the future.
- Good Friday would be Bad Friday if it wasn't for Easter's miracle.
- Candy isn't the sweetest gift we've been given on Easter.
- Every day is a gift for the living. Today's gift is the gift of life.
- It takes faith to believe in the empty tomb just as a child might believe in the bunny.
- This is perhaps one of the most lovely times of the year. It is the perfect time to celebrate new life for all.
- Today is the day to see hope fulfilled by power over death.
- All of nature seems to acknowledge the renewal of life symbolically during this holiday.
- Seeing everyone dressed up once a year is a good enough reason for the season.
- The grass is always greener underneath some colorful eggs with surprise goodies inside.