Easter is a great time to send a message in a nice Easter card. Knowing what to write in an Easter card can be frustrating though. Usually the cards come with some sort of decent message, but most people feel the need to add something a little more personal to the printed card message. Other people make their own greeting cards and need original messages to write. Here is a list of examples of Easter messages to help you.
- This Easter is a happy Easter because He lives. (Religious Easter Message)
- Which came first, the rabbit or the egg? (Funny non religious Easter Message)
- Wishing you a great Easter Sunday filled with candy, family, and faith.
- We all have reason to rejoice this Easter because Jesus is risen.
- When people ask you if the glass is half full or if the glass is half empty, you can tell them that the tomb is empty. Then you can tell them Happy Easter!
- Easter is a celebration for all of humanity, because it marks the defeat of death by Jesus Christ.
- Easter is about so much more than eggs, bunnies, fake grass, and candy. Everyone knows Easter is about going to church once a year.
- We hope your Easter is filled with hope, peace, and brightness.
- The Easter story is the greatest love story in history. Luckily, this love story has a happy ending even though the main character dies.
- I was going to put money in your Easter card, but I thought it would be more fitting to leave it empty just like Jesus' tomb. (Funny religious Easter message)
- He has risen! We are so happy to celebrate this joyful new with you guys.