Bar Mitzvah Card Messages
When a young man has his Bar Mitzvah, he is becoming a man. This is a great time to wish him luck in future endeavors, as well as build his self esteem with some positive messages about him. Make a funny Bar Mitzvah message if you think it would be appropriate. Make sure to leave any suggestions if you have other ideas of Bar Mitzvah messages.
- It’s exciting to see you grow up to become such a dynamic young man. We hope you have an awesome Bar Mitzvah. (Positive Bar Mitzvah Message)
- Keep working hard and we are sure you will do great things with your life. Congratulations on becoming a young man.
- Congratulations to you on this momentous and joyous occasion. It’s a great right of passage and a milestone in your life. You will look back on this time with sentimental thoughts.
- Congratulations on growing up and becoming a man. This is a great milestone in your life, and I am glad I was able to celebrate with you.
- You are becoming an older and more handsome man. Congratulations on your Bar Mitzvah.
- We are excited that we get to celebrate your coming of age celebration.
- I should probably warn you that now that you have become a man and had your Bar Mitzvah, life doesn’t get any easier from here. (Wise Bar Mitzvah Message)
- Enjoy your time of independence as a young man while you can. It probably won’t be long before you have some sweet young lady to tell you what to do. We are wishing you the best. (Funny Bar Mitzvah Wish)
- A little secret is that adulthood is not as great as it is worked up to be. This is exactly why we have a celebration. It’s to trick you into thinking it’s a good thing to come of age. Congratulations on becoming an adult. (Funny Message for Bar Mitzvah)
- Just think, if you weren’t Jewish, you’d have another fifteen years or so to still screw around and act like a child. (funny Bar Mitzvah Message)