Bar Mitzvah Messages
What to Write in a Bar Mitzvah Card
When a young man has his Bar Mitzvah, he is becoming a man. This is a great time to wish him luck in future endeavors, as well as build his self esteem with some positive messages about him. Make a funny Bar Mitzvah message if you think it would be appropriate.
- It’s exciting to see you grow up to become such a dynamic young man. We hope you have an awesome Bar Mitzvah.
- Keep working hard and we are sure you will do great things with your life. Congratulations on becoming a young man.
- Congratulations to you on this momentous and joyous occasion. It’s a great right of passage and a milestone in your life. You will look back on this time with sentimental thoughts.
- Congratulations on growing up and becoming a man. This is a great milestone in your life, and I am glad I was able to celebrate with you.
- You are becoming an older and more handsome man. Congratulations on your Bar Mitzvah.
- We are excited that we get to celebrate your coming of age celebration.
- I should probably warn you now that you have become a man and had your Bar Mitzvah. Life doesn’t get any easier from here.
- Enjoy your time of independence as a young man while you can. It probably won’t be long before you have some sweet young lady to tell you what to do. We are wishing you the best.
- A little secret is that adulthood is not as great as it is worked up to be. This is exactly why we have a celebration. It’s to trick you into thinking it’s a good thing to come of age. Congratulations on becoming an adult.
- Just think. If you weren’t Jewish, you’d have another fifteen years or so to still screw around and act like a child.
- We'll you're officially all grown up.
- What does it feel like to be all grown up. I'm wondering because I still haven't grown up.
- Adulthood is still fun. It's just that you start thinking of fun in a different way.