New House Wishes: Buyer Congratulations Message
When you hear someone is moving into a new house, you may want to send them a card congratulating them and wishing them a great time with the move and the set up of the new home. Use these examples of what to write in a card for someone moving into a new house.
- It’s exciting to see you get out of your apartment and into your own house. There’s nothing like the feeling of home ownership. Enjoy the benefits and remember the extra responsibilities you now have. (For first time home buyer)
- I am excited to hear you are getting a new house. I hope you get settled in smoothly. Let me know if I can help you move or help you paint. There are usually a lot of things that need to be done when you first move in. Let me know. (New house wishes and offer to help)
- Thank you for inviting us to your open house. We were looking forward to seeing your new home. We want to say congratulations on your new blessing.
- We hope your new house is a blessing to you for many years to come. Give God the glory and He will continue to bless you through this home. (Religious new house message)
- Hearing that you got a new house is almost as exciting as hearing that you got a new baby. Speaking of… That’s the logical next step isn’t it? I’m just kidding. I just want to with you the best of luck with your new house. (Cute and fun new house message to a couple)
- We want to congratulate you on your new house and we want to wish you the best of luck in turning it into a new and perfect home for your family.
- We hope your new house provides the comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing retreat that you are wanting. I want to say great job to you for choosing such a great looking house. It’s beautiful.
- Keep in mind that houses can take a lot of work to keep up, and that work takes a lot of the right kind of tools. You’ll probably need this to help you get started. (Enclose money or home improvement gift card.)
- We’re happy and excited for you that your search is finally over and that you have found everything that you wanted in a house.
- A new environment, new experiences, new responsibilities, new pleasures, and new life are yours now that you have a new house.
- I’m glad to see you prosper so well and blessed to have such a great house. I hope you stay happy and excited like you are now. It’s great to see you so happy.
Remember to put a gift card in the card to help the new home owner.