College Graduation Messages
Read through these college graduation card messages, and see if any of the funny or inspirational messages work well for your college graduate.
- Graduating from college is a
pretty big deal. Congratulations! You
- Your diploma is your new key to
your new job. Congratulations and best
- All good things must come to an end, unless you are planning
on attending grad school.
Congratulations and good luck in your future.
- Uh oh, you accidentally graduated, now what?
- College graduation is the end of your excuse for not growing
up, moving out, and getting a real job.
- Hey congratulations! You have your college degree. You have joined the club of the elite people
who are set for life. Just joking, good
luck in your practice of all that you have learned in school.
- Graduation from college means you will only be able to get
drunk a couple days a week now, or you’ll have to go to work with a hangover
and extremely tired. Congratulations to
your liver for the extra life expectancy!
- A lot of people warn you about gaining the “freshmen fifteen”
when you first start college, but most people don’t tell you about the even
more dangerous “graduate gut.” It happens when you leave college and you have
to start dealing with real stress.
- Congratulations on buying yourself the most expensive piece
of paper you will probably ever own!
- It doesn’t make sense if you really think about it. You
spend years, thousands of dollars, and risk your health and safety to get a
piece of paper. Congratulations graduate.
- Remember, you have an education, and that’s something that
can’t be taken away from you unless, of course, you get brain damage. I don’t have to tell you that though, because
you are well educated.
- Let’s hope your curricular activities made you smarter and
your extracurricular activities made you wiser, so that you will be able to
make smart and wise decisions about your future. Congratulations collage graduate.
- We’re wishing you a job with great pay, so that you will be
able to keep your head above water when you start paying your student loans.
- We’re hoping that this ‘congratulations on your graduation’
card will be followed up with a ‘congratulations on your new job’ card.
- Now that you’ve taken thirty classes in a major and have
your diploma, you are ready to start at a job that will teach you that nothing
is as ideal as what you’ve been taught in college. Good luck with the culture
- I’ll be at least one person who doesn’t ask you the big question, “now what?”
- Congratulations on finally getting the piece of paper that will unlock the doors that you will need opened.
- You’re finally all 'growns' up.
- The significance of today is that it marks the next great chapter in the life of an amazing person. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Congratulations on graduating in your regular style... “By the skin of your teeth” just like everything you do.
- This is your first big pay day for putting in a lot of hard work and determination. Keep working hard so you can keep getting pay days.
- Just as today is the end of a good day’s work and the beginning of new possibilities. Everyday from now on can feel the same.