Birthday Messages for Guitar Players
Here are some examples of what to write in the birthday card of a guitar player. Guitar players can be a little crazy sometimes, and these messages were all created by a guitar player. Feel free to work these out for your guitar playing birthday boy or girl.
- Have a rockin’ birthday
- You were born to play guitar
- Guitar players don’t mind birthdays so much, because for them birthdays are just another excuse to buy another guitar.
- It’s amazing to me what your hands can do with a guitar. When you were born you became a gift of music to the world.
- Happy birthday to my favorite musician from your biggest fan.
- On the day you were born, “The head nurse spoke up, said leave this one alone, she could tell right away” you were BAD TO THE BONE.”
- What do you call a guitar on the day of its birth…? A ukubaby.
- There’s one type of gift that all guitarist want for their birthday. A NEW GUITAR!
- When you have a lot of birthday, people call you ‘old.’ When a guitar has a lot of birthdays, people call it vintage. Happy birthday to a truly vintage person.
- Old rockers can still be cool. Look at the Stones, the Who, or Led Zeppelin. They still rock even though they are getting close to rolling into their graves.
- Getting old is like slowly turning down the volume on your amp. Actually, if you play guitar, the older you get the more it’ll be like turning the volume down from the hearing loss you will acquire.
- The older you get the more years of experience and the better you get at playing guitar. You’ll need it, since it’ll be the only thing you have to try to impress the ladies.
- For aging guitar players, there is a direct correlation between style of music and ability to hear. Don’t you think it’s about time to start playing jazz?
- Many guitars sound better with age, just like you get better with age.
- Any serious guitar player will tell you that the number of guitars you need is exactly half the number of years old you are. So if you’re ____ years old, then you need ____ number of guitars.
- Guitarists have to be careful that they move up from a dreadnaught to a jumbo sized body as they age. Keep aging well. Happy birthday!