The coronavirus (COVID-19) affects people in different ways, but one thing is always the same when someone is sick. It's nice to receive a get well card or a well wish. Use these examples of what to write in a get well card for someone suffering from coronavirus.
What to Write in a Card for Someone with Coronavirus
Get Well Wishes for a Coworker Recovering from Coronavirus
- I hope to hear that you feel better soon, but I hope to see you no sooner than two weeks from now.
- Maybe when you get feeling better we can go out and enjoy a Corona together. Until then, I'll be looking forward to having you back at work.
- Enjoy your time off! Maybe you can catch up on some TV series binge watching.
- There are much less miserable ways to take time off from work. Next time, let's take time off from work together and have some fun without either of us being sick.
- I'd trade you places if I could and stay home for two weeks, as long as I didn't have to be sick.
- We need to find a cure for this as fast as possible. You are too important at work, and we're having difficulty filling in for you. Sometimes I wish you weren't such a great worker.