The coronavirus (COVID-19) affects people in different ways, but one thing is always the same when someone is sick. It's nice to receive a get well card or a well wish. Use these examples of what to write in a get well card for someone suffering from coronavirus.
What to Write in a Card for Someone with Coronavirus
- Whether it's coronavirus or a case of the flu. All I want is what is best for you! Let me know if there's anything I can do. I hope to see you better real soon!
- Please take care of yourself and stay away. We'll take care of everything until you're able to be back in full functioning.
- I'm praying for you to be one of the people who recovers quickly from the Corona virus.
- Being sick is no fun, and I get it if you don't feel up to doing anything but sleeping or laying around. Let me take care of you while you take care of recovering.
- When I've been Ill in the past, I've found it helpful to remind myself that this will pass with time. Then I get into a time machine and speed up time in order to heal myself. Part of that story was true. I'll let you figure out which part.
- You are my favorite person in the entire world who has the Corona virus. You also happen to be the only person in the world I know who has the Corona virus.
- If I could, I'd shrink myself into a microscopic size, travel into your lungs, and personally take out that Corona virus. Now that I wrote that, it sounds a little strange. It's just that I'm really angry about how it's making you ill.
- I'm sorry you've caught the coronavirus. I'll send my prayers and warm wishes. Get better soon and take care!
- Most people don't know that a corona is a glowing circle of light. I hope you start to see the circle of light at the end of the tunnel.
- The thing that is most undesirous right now is the coronavirus. No matter how bad you feel, remember that I'm not wanting what you have. Get well soon!
- Sniffle, sneeze, cough and wheeze. No matter the symptoms, I hope they cease.
- Even though chicken noodle soup is commonly recommended, I'm not sure whether it will help much. Figure out something soon, please!
- Coronavirus is one thing in this world that no one wants. Because of that, I'll wish you well from afar.
- What if we find out that the cure for coronavirus is something simple like maple syrup. Try eating some waffles for me and let me know if you feel better.
- They say, 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away.' The coronavirus seems to keep the doctor away too, and everyone else. Enjoy some solitude in quarantine. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you in a few weeks.
- This disease seems to be doing one good thing for our society. It's slowing down the pace of all of us affected. I hope you get back up to speed soon!
Get Well Wishes for a Coworker Recovering from Coronavirus
- I hope to hear that you feel better soon, but I hope to see you no sooner than two weeks from now.
- Maybe when you get feeling better we can go out and enjoy a Corona together. Until then, I'll be looking forward to having you back at work.
- Enjoy your time off! Maybe you can catch up on some TV series binge watching.
- There are much less miserable ways to take time off from work. Next time, let's take time off from work together and have some fun without either of us being sick.
- I'd trade you places if I could and stay home for two weeks, as long as I didn't have to be sick.
- We need to find a cure for this as fast as possible. You are too important at work, and we're having difficulty filling in for you. Sometimes I wish you weren't such a great worker.