Sympathy Flower Messages
Colorful Comforting Condolences
Flowers are a great gesture for almost any occasion. Writing a message with the flowers is an expected opportunity to say something meaningful. The following flower card messages are specifically for when you are sending or giving flowers for a sympathy gesture. Read through the list and choose one that says something close to what you would like to say and edit as needed.
- I hope these brighten your day!
- I am sorry for your loss. Please accept these to remind you that we are thinking of you.
- May these flowers say what I don't have the words to express.
- Life can really stink sometimes. Here’s at least one thing that smells good in your day.
- We're praying for you. Let us know if you need anything.
- Just like these flowers must die one day, all beautiful things that are alive must die one day. The time we had with ________ was valuable.
- I am hoping and praying that these flowers will brighten your day and put a smile on your face.
- Although I don’t know exactly how you are feeling right now, I do want to give you these flowers to make you feel loved and cared about while you are facing the challenges you are facing.
- Each time you look at these flowers, remember that I am thinking of you also and that I care about you. Give me a call anytime.
- Sometimes the most beautiful things in this world seem to have too short of a life.
- You are more beautiful in my eyes than these flowers are. I want you to know that I am thinking fondly of you often and want you to lean on me.
- I’m sending you flowers to send you good cheer, a much more safe way to get happy than beer.
- I will let the flowers speak for me and make your day bright.
- Flowers are beautiful even though they don’t last long, but looking at their beauty is a good way to remember a friend who is gone.
- These are some beautiful flowers to celebrate a beautiful life.
- These flowers are just my way of saying that I care about you. Stay strong and be encouraged.