Christian Anniversary Wishes
Christian Anniversary Messages to write to your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend
Use these anniversary messages for your own significant other. These have extra significance, because these have significant meaning. Edit one to your taste, and write it in your card.
- My prayers were answered when I met you.
- I am glad I had the wisdom to ask you to marry me.
- Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. You are exactly what a Christian spouse is meant to be.
- Even if we don't agree on all the details, it's nice to share the same values and beliefs with you.
- I still believe God hand-picked you for me. I know that when we do have disagreements, it’s probably Gods way of smoothing out our rough edges and balancing our individual extremes. “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
- The Lord continues to bless us with more years together.
- A cord of three is not easily broken. God is our third cord. We are all twisted together.
- It’s fun to think about how we were once separate like two beaten paths going through the forest. Then when we were married our paths didn’t just cross, they came together and became a permanent paved road we travel together. I’m glad to have you as my traveling companion. Happy anniversary!
- Thank you for praying with and for me through the years we have been married. I know you are not selfish, because I know that God and I come first for you. Thank you for prioritizing your love for God so you can love me well. Happy anniversary!
- We’ve been through a lot together, and I know that both of us have had to forgive each other on several occasions. I’m thankful that Jesus has forgiven us so that we can forgive each other on a regular basis.
- You’ve been a trusted friend, passionate lover, wise adviser, and a blessing from God. Thank you for being everything that God knew I needed.
- Happy anniversary! Today we celebrate the gift I was given from God the day that we said our vows to each other. Thank you for your love, commitment, and sacrifices.
- Good thing I wasn't the one who designed you for me. I would have messed you up. I wouldn't have been able to make you so perfect for me.
- Out time together is nothing when contrasted with God's infinite existence. I do appreciate the times we've had. It has gone by fast!
Religious Anniversary Messages to the Couple
These messages are meant to acknowledge a Christian relationship and inspire the couple to continue to live a fruitful and loving relationship with each other.
- It’s evident that God’s love and grace is a large part of your lives together. Your example is a source of inspiration and encouragement to those around you. Have a great anniversary.
- God has blessed you two with many things, because you have been faithful and trusting of Him.
- You two are both an example of the type of love Jesus wants us all to live out with each other. Keep your thriving love as a great example for the world. We wish you many years to come filled with God’s blessings and grace.
- You two are one of the coolest Christian couples that we know. Whether you know it or not, we have been looking up to you. Thanks for setting a good example.
- Congratulations on your anniversary of the day God joined you together for life. “Let no man separate what God as joined.”
- I would try to give you two some advice about how to live a good Christian marriage, but it seems that you already have a good understanding. Congratulations to both of you, and have a happy anniversary.