Anniversary Wishes for Parents
Anniversary Messages to Parents
These are examples of what to write in an anniversary card for parents. These anniversary wishes are varied from sincere to funny. Having parents who are in a good relationship is a blessing. Express this to them in the way you choose. Edit these to your taste.
- I'm living proof that you two were meant to be.
- Mom and dad, thank you for being an example of a good marriage. I know that neither of you are perfect, but your marriage has been a great example, because you were able to make it work despite each others' faults.
- You guys have been an inspiration to me, and I want to have the kind of marriage that you guys have. Thank you for the sacrifice and commitment you put into your relationship with one another.
- Mom and dad, I could not have asked for better parents growing up. And I could not have asked for a better model of a healthy marriage than you two. Thank you for providing that for me. I wish you two a happy anniversary!
- Thank you for teaching me that your relationship together was always more important than your relationships with your kids. That has helped me in my own marriage to prevent taking sides with the kids. It also helped keep me from being a spoiled brat.
- You guys are still an amazing couple. Happy Anniversary!
- We are really happy for your guys and the long marriage you have had together. Happy Anniversary from both of us!
- Even though I am your kid, I still think you guys are a weird couple. Who would have paired up you two in the first place? I guess God only knows.
- Weird couples seem to make the best couples, and you guys are not an exception. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- Your marriage is tough. Since I know you have survived raising your kids, including me, I am predicting that your marriage can survive just about anything. Happy Anniversary to both of you!
- I’m thankful that you guys were great spouses first and great parents second. You kept your priorities straight, and that allowed you to love me as your child in a more healthy and supportive way.
- Thank you for your commitment to each other. It provided stability for me as your child.
- You've proven your success by the longevity of your marriage. I am wishing you many more happy years together.
- You two could probably write a book on marriage, but I enjoy hearing your advice straight from the source.
- I'm glad you have been together for so long. I can't imagine you two apart.
- I love you two as a couple and as individuals. If I had my preference, I'd choose for you two to stay together. You go together so well!