Get Well Wishes for a Broken Bone
Even though bones heal, a broken bone is still an inconvenience. A person may have to wear a cast for several weeks. Writing something fun on a cast or something sincere in a card can be the distraction or encouragement that's needed during recovery.
Funny Messages for a Broken Bone Get Well Card
- At least you didn’t break your funny bone. That would be really serious.
- I guess this is proof that you aren’t invincible.
- The trick isn’t to have no pain; it’s to no longer care about your pain.
- Have you been drinking your milk?
- Your skeleton broke? I hope it gets fixed soon so you can wear it on Halloween.
- If you ever start to feel upset about your broken bone, just think about all the other 205 bones that you were lucky enough to not break.
- You probably needed some rest anyway. Now you have a good excuse.
- Since milk is good for bones, I think you should have as many milkshakes as you can.
- Good thing that bones can heal on their own. Make sure you rest enough to let that happen.
- 6-12 weeks is about how long it takes to heal a bone. That means you have plenty of time to binge watch your favorite shows.
- This is what happens when you hang out around kryptonite and still act like a superhero.
- If it isn’t broken, you’re not supposed to fix it. In this case, you will need to fix it.
- Does Super glue work on bones? How about duct tape?
- Can I sign your cast?
- Maybe you need some music therapy to help heal your bone. I suggest listening to “Bad to the Bone,” by George Thorogood.
- When a broken bone heals, it becomes stronger where it was broken. That means you’ll have super powers when you’re all better.
- Your bone told me to tell you a message: “Ouch!”
- Didn’t you know that ‘break a leg’ is just an expression? You weren’t supposed to do it literally.
- It’s easy to take what bones do for us for granted. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful.
- If you stay still long enough, your bone will heal. And if you keep it still for a really long time, it’ll turn into a fossil.
- Next time you feel the need to break something, let me know and you can come over and make me an omelet.
- It doesn’t take x-ray vision to be able to tell that you have a broken bone.
- ‘All the king’s horses and all the king’s men couldn’t put’ your broken bone back together again. Thank goodness for doctors! They do much better than horses and king’s men.
- Doctors are like repair technicians for broken body parts. I hope your repair technician does good work.
- The one thing I usually write in greeting cards is ‘break a leg.’ Considering the circumstances, I’ll have to think of something else.
- Let's go out for drinks. We can drink some milk!
Sincere Wishes for Recovery from a Broken Bone
- You deserve a little rest anyway. Now you have a good excuse.
- It’s really amazing how our bones can heal. The amazing thing is that it just happens on its own over time. I hope it doesn’t take too much time for your bone to heal.
- I'll be praying for a speedy and complete recovery!
- I love and care about all of you, but right now I’m sending my best wishes to your broken bone.
- I’m sending prayers to one who can comfort and heal the body and the spirit.
- Step 1: Rest. Step 2: Repeat step 1 for several weeks. Step 3: Do a little physical therapy.
- Take care of your bones. They are easy to take for granted and also not visible enough to be reminded of often.
- One good thing is that bones heal with a little support and rest. Take care!