Best Wishes Messages
Before you get to congratulate people, you get to wish them good luck in the pursuit of a goal. These are examples of non-specific best wishes messages. Add in any details that will make your wording more personal and relevant.
- I'm confident that you will be blessed. You deserved the best!
- It's fun to watch you on your path to greatness. This is just one of many ways you have impressed me.
- I would wish you luck, but I don't think you need it. You will be successful.
- I'm making a prediction that you are going to keep amazing me.
- If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you.
- I’m always rooting for you. I’m your biggest fan. Best of luck to you!
- My money is on you. You’re a sure bet!
- I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright.
- You affect so many people by the meaningful work you do, so when we wish you luck we are actually wishing many people an improved life. Thank you for working hard and making a difference. Best wishes to you and all those whose lives you touch.
- If I had to choose one word to describe you, it would be determined.
- I don’t see how there’s any chance that someone like you can fail, but I’ll say good luck to you anyway just in case you need a little.
- I’ve enlisted God’s help for you, and I’m praying for your success. But I figure a little luck won’t hurt either. So, I'm wishing you luck.
- We’re hoping your wildest dreams come true… Well, maybe not your wildest dreams. We’re wishing that your tame dreams come true.
- Never stop dreaming, and never give up. Now that I think of it, who am I talking to? I know that will never happen with you. I’ll just say good luck.
- I'm sending my prayers, good thoughts, and a little luck toward you just to let you know that I wish the best for you. I appreciate what you are working to accomplish.
- We’re hoping you do well on your big test/interview. We’re praying that you have the peace, wisdom, and clarity of thought to do the best you possibly can.
- We would wish you luck, but we know that what you are trying to do requires so much more. You must have determination and work very hard.
- You are the perfect person for the job already. We’re wishing you more of what you already have: determination, intelligence, and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Most things in life that are worth a big pay off are worth the wait and hard work. We know you are willing to sacrifice and be patient.
- Finding a strong purpose and dream in your life the way you have serves to inspire those around you. In some ways you have already been a success in your pursuit of greatness. Congratulations on your accomplishments so far, and good luck on your inspiring future.
- Be careful as you begin to accomplish the goals you have set out to achieve. Sometimes you will find that the pursuit of goals is more rewarding than the attainment of those goals. The remedy is to always set new goals as you achieve more.
- No one can ever totally plan for all the surprises in this life, but I would wager that you are one of the most well-prepared, flexible, and resilient people I know. I am confident you will continue to do awesome things.
- Many great accomplishments were preceded by resistance to change of the status quo. Keep that in mind as you face challenges, and you will know that you are not the first to fight such ignorance. Stay energized to move forward.
- No one ever said that the things you are trying to do are easy, but you went ahead and tried anyway. Now you are making challenging things look easy. Good luck on your future of making things look easy.
- I am confident in your abilities, and I hope others will see your value and give you the chance you deserve.
- I admire your decision to make great changes in your life. I am rooting for you!
- Life will undoubtedly throw curve balls at you. Make yourself good at hitting curve balls.
- I am already proud of you and all that you have accomplished, but I am still looking forward to what you have ahead of you.
- If I had a time machine I'd be saying congratulations because I'd have gone to the future and seen your success.
- You surprise me only because you manage to exceed my exceptionally high expectations.
- If you had luck it would be put to shame by your hard work ethic.
- Your future called and told me to tell you that the best is yet to come.
- I would tell you to surprise me, but I'd be more surprised if you don't succeed.
- You inspire me with your brave actions. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes from you in the future.
- I'm one of your biggest fans when it comes to wishing you the best.
Best Wishes for an Exam
- I hope you perform as well as you can on your test and that you're happy with your score.
- May your test turn out easier than you expected and your score higher than you hoped.
- I'll wish you luck, but I'm guessing you won't need it since you've been studying so much.
- You got this! I know you'll do an excellent job on your test.
- Time to put all that studying to good use. I know you'll do fine because you've put in the time.
- I'm praying that all right knowledge comes to mind at the right time while you're taking your exam.
- It's amazing how much can be at stake when you go do take an exam. I know what you desire and I hope you get the score that you deserve.
Best Wishes for Surgery
- I hope your surgery goes as smoothly as possible with the least pain possible.
- I won't be disappointed if you come out of your surgery with super powers.
- Surgery can be nerve racking. Relax and let me do the worrying.
- I'm looking forward to celebrating with you about your successful surgery when it's all over and you're in recovery.
- Don't think of it as a surgery. Think of it as taking a nap while you get fixed.
- Whether it's major of minor surgery doesn't matter. I hope it goes well!
- I'll cut out any jokes I might have thought of writing in the card and just tell you to have a good surgery.
- Surgery is for brave people. You are demonstrating your bravery well.
Best Wishes for an Election Candidate
Show support for a candidate running for office with one of these:
- May the best candidate win, which is you!
- The issues are too important for you not to win.
- You are the only candidate I trust to take office. I hope you win by a landslide.
- Time will tell what the outcome of the election will be, but I'll support you either way.
- I would say good luck, but you have voters. That's better than luck.
- Your campaign should speak for itself. Let's hope the voters have the sense to choose the best candidate!
- I have been praying for you from before you even started your candidacy. I'll continue to support you and pray for you.
- The wise decision would be to choose the wise candidate. That's you!
- Here's to you winning the election!