10th Birthday Messages: What to Write in a Ten Year Old's Birthday Card
10th birthday messages should be fun. Turning 10 is a big deal for kids. It means they are growing up, getting out of single digit numbers for age, and heading toward becoming teens. Use the following 10th birthday wishes for ideas of what you can write to a kid turning ten. Some are funny, some are interesting, and some are more mature than others. Edit them for the 10 year old you are giving the birthday card.
- It doesn’t get any cooler than turning ten. You are at the perfect age. Enjoy it!
- You are 1 decade old… or 10 years old… or 120 months old… or 3,650 days old… or 87,600 hours old… or 5256000 minutes old… depending on the unit of measure you are pretty young and pretty old.
- You were born exactly a decade ago. It seems like a long time when a decade is your entire life, but when you get to be several decades old, it doesn’t seem like so much time any more.
- Did anyone give you permission to grow up so fast? We can’t believe you are 10.
- Congratulations on turning 10 you are really getting older now. IT has been fun to watch you growing yup these last 10 years.
- Just think if you were a dog and 10 years old, you’d be a senior citizen.
- Congratulations on turning the big “ONE-O.” You’re growing up now that you are out of the single digits.
- You may not feel old now, but each ten years that you add from now on will make you feel much older.
- Look at how grown up you have become. You’ve gone from a 9 year old little boy/girl to a 10 year old young man/lady. Happy 10th!
- You’re age is twice as many digits as it was when you were nine and you’ll have to wait 90 more years to add another digit to your age now that your age is a two digit number.
- For your birthday you get your choice between three different gifts. You can have 10 spankings, 10 kisses, or 10 dollars… To heck with it, I know what you will choose. Here’s your 10 dollars. Happy birthday! (Enclose 10 dollars as a gift)