Son or Daughter Birthday Messages
What to Write to Your Child on a Birthday
Write something encouraging, inspirational, or wise for your kid. Having a son or daughter is a monumental time for parents, and every birthday that passes is a chance for parents to remember the amazing day their child was born. Finding the words to express the amazement of that day can be challenging. Sometimes it is easier to write a birthday message to an acquaintance than someone as close as family. Try to express the pride you feel as your child grows in age and in other ways.
Son or Daughter Birthday Message Examples
- I still remember how happy I was when I first laid eyes on you. I've been proud ever since.
- I'm thankful for the gift that I was given on your birthday. You have been a great blessing!
- Watching your child age reminds you of your own age. You are making us feel old, because you are maturing so fast.
- It's one of my favorite days of the year again. It's your birthday! The day you were given to us.
- Our life changed the day you were born. We are still overjoyed to have you in our lives.
- It is a joy to watch you get older. You are growing in responsibility, and your strong character makes me proud.
- You have been the best birthday gift I could have ever asked for. I celebrate getting you as my son/daughter every time you have a birthday. Happy Birthday! (Sincere Birthday Message for son or daughter)
- Happy birthday to the best son/daughter that any parent could ask to have! (Simple son or daughter birthday message)
- We are wishing you a great birthday and hoping you continue to mature and grow in your character with each birthday you have.
- Happy birthday! I have to admit that it makes me a little sentimental. I don’t want you to grow up so fast. I like you just the way you are now.
- We’re very proud of you and we want to wish you an awesome birthday.
- You are growing up to become a very dynamic and wonderful young man/lady. We are enjoying watching you grow up to be the man/woman you are becoming. We know that we will see many great things come from your life. (Inspiring birthday message for son/daughter)
- One of a parent’s greatest joys is to see a child grow up, especially when their child grows up to become such an amazing person.
- One of the happiest days of my life was the day that I got to meet you for the first time. That was your actual first birthday. It is still a happy day, so you have a happy birthday too!
- We are wishing you a birthday that’s filled with as much excitement as we had when we got to bring you into the world and hold you for the first time. Happy birthday son/daughter.
- Your life is a blessing to our family, your friends, and many other people. Your birthday is an important day for all the lives you touch.
- I am glad you were born __ years ago. You have been a great blessing from God since that day.
- Your birth marks a moment which is a great cause of celebration for me. That was the moment I got to become your parent.
- I/we got the best present we could ever have the day you were born. You were exactly what we wanted. That's why we are happy on your birthday, so you have a happy birthday too.
- We're proud of the young lady/man you have become, and we are excited about all the great things you are doing.
- It's amazing to think how much my life changed the day you were born. It was a good change though. I am thankful for having you.
- You continue to surprise me with you many talents. I'm inspired by your creativity, intelligence, and fun personality. You make me proud.
- Being a parent is such a joy for me because you are such an amazing kid. I am grateful to be blessed with you as my son/daughter.
- Even though our relationship changes as you grow older, I love you just as much as I did when you were little. I'm glad to see you become a successful and independent young man/woman.
- My life has been blessed through your birth. You were my gift from God __ years ago!
- I wouldn't trade anything for the honor of being your mom/dad. I will cherish all the little moments I have had with you growing up.
- No matter how old you get, I will always be your mom/dad, and that means you get spoiled on your birthday.