Thank You Messages for Coworkers
Considering how much time people spend with their coworkers, work family can be almost as important as blood relatives in people's lives. Fellow associates provide listening ears, amusement, advice, and friendship. In these work relationships a variety of reasons for thanking someone can come up. Find inspiration for expression of gratitude to a colleague with these examples.
Thank You Messages
Thank You Messages
What to Write to Thank a Coworker
- Having a coworker like you to bail me out when I get in over my head is a huge help at work.
- I consider you a role-model and mentor at work. Your feedback and advice are sometimes difficult to hear but usually accurate and helpful.
- Thanks for being a good listener even if my problems aren't the type that you can solve.
- Thanks for being the type of coworker who cares about relationships with others more than showing off to the bosses. You are a genuine friend.
- You make work feel less like work than it really is. Thanks for keeping it fun and light.
- You make work fun. Thanks for being entertaining and keeping our office a blast. Just don't get into too much trouble.
- I don't know what I'd do if you ever stopped working with me. You can not ever find another job!
- It's good to know that when I get overwhelmed with work I have a coworker who can help me.
- You make work much more tolerable. Misery loves company I guess.
- You are one of the most productive people at work and many times you do things that help me be more productive.
- You deserve a promotion, and if I ever get one it's because of your help.
- The main reason I stay working where we do is that I like some of my coworkers. You're one of the good ones. Don't ever leave or I won't know what to do. You'd have to take me with you to your new job.
- If I was a boss, I'd hire you in a flash. You are easily the best employee where we work even though you don't get the credit you deserve.
Thank You Messages to a Coworker for Helping
These are examples of what to write in a thank you note for a coworker who has helped you with something. Acts of kindness, collaborative work, or problem solving are just a few reasons to thank a coworker.
- Apparently my job is to have problems and your job is to help me fix them. We're both doing a good job at our jobs
- You and I make a good team. It's good to have a friend at work with the skills set I don't have.
- I have a tendency to get in way over my head with projects and you're always there to help.
- You covered for me when I needed it most. Thanks! You saved me and I owe you one.
- I appreciate having you as someone to go to for help at work. I can always depend on you to listen and point me in the right direction.
- It's good to have someone to trust at work. I need your insight and honesty.
- I can always to depend on you being dependable.
- Work sucks sometimes, but I'm lucky to have you there to make is more tolerable.
- I don't know how or when I'd be able to complete my tasks without your help. I hope to eventually learn how to get along without so much help from you, and I appreciate your help in the mean time.
- If you weren't there to help me, I'd be way less successful at work. I'd be spending way too much time solving problems that you so willingly take on for me.
Thank You Note to a Coworker for a Baby Shower
"Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful baby shower. The games were a lot of fun, the cake was beautiful, and the decorations were adorable. I think you could be a professional party planner if you wanted to get into that business. I enjoyed myself and ended up with many very useful and needed items as gifts. You are not just a great coworker; you're a special friend. I'm lucky to have you."