Sayings about Sarcasm
If you want to use a sayings about sarcasm, you can use the following. These are meant to describe or explain sarcasm in a quote or saying form. Below you will find actual sarcastic sayings.
- Sarcasm is the thin threaded coping skill that most people are barely hanging by in order to keep their jobs.
- Sarcasm is the only way to vent without yelling or whining.
- Sarcasm is a brief piece of satire, and satire is SO HILARIOUS.
- A sarcastic person communicates exactly what is on his or her mind by telling you exactly the opposite. When a sarcastic person tells the truth everyone laughs.
- Sarcastic people are living their lives in a perpetual opposite day.
- Figuring out what a sarcastic person is trying to say is about as fun as a crossword puzzle without any clues.
- Sarcasm is the most honest form of humor.
Keep in mind that if you are going to write sarcastic sayings that they need to be ridiculous enough and in a context that the reader will definitely understand that you mean them to be sarcastic. A lot of meaning is lost when you write versus say something sarcastic.
- If you think I’m being sarcastic then you must be a genius. You figured it out.
- I’m totally serious. I would NEVER EVER be sarcastic
- Sarcasm is a good way to communicate directly with someone. It is the most direct way to confuse and offend someone.
- I don’t get angry. I get sarcastic.
- Now, would I ever lie to you sarcastically? Of course not, and you know I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Honest.
- Yep, you’re right. You’re ALWAYS right.
- What would I ever do without you around to tell me how to do my job.
- Yeah, I totally love it when you dodge questions with sarcasm. It’s totally awesome for me.
- Your honesty is inspiring.
- Sarcasm allows people to keep from saying what they really want to say, sometimes for the better and sometimes for worse.