Sayings about Aging and Being Old
Old sayings are quotes about getting older and aging. Use these examples of old sayings for whatever personal use you might need them for. Use them for Facebook updates, birthday cards, or speeches. These are original to WishesMessagesSayings.
- Some things lose their value with age, but others become priceless.
- Old doesn't always mean obsolete.
- Older does not always equal wiser.
- The problem with the good ol' days is that the old days were never really that good.
- Only those who die young will escape the experience of growing old.
- The older you get the bolder you get.
- Old people aren't wiser, they are just limited on the amount of energy they can spend on foolish things.
- The day you realize this life is temporary and start counting down your days, you have become old.
- Some things get better with age, but unfortunately, the human body is not one of those things.
- The older generations will always be seen as foolish slanderers of resources while the younger generations ruin it for the next in line in another way.
- The older you get the fatter you get.
- An old person's smarts in a young person's body would be superhuman.
- Age is just a number, but it's a very important number the older you get.
- Old age is more gracious to those who accept it.
- People are like carbon. The older they get the more valuable and useful they become, until they burn up or burn out like oil and coal.
- Aging is the most beautiful tragedy that no one can escape.
- Old people aren’t wiser, they’re just less foolish. Don’t misinterpret less energy as more wisdom.
- The only think people like to complain about more than their fixed income is their strange health problems.
- Your definition of old changes with each decade that passes.
- Since no one can escape aging there’s no sense fighting it. It’s just a waste of time and money.
- Nothing is good when it turns old that wasn’t good when it was new. The only things that become classics are the things that were good when they were new.
- If you’re old enough to know better, then you’re old enough to do better.
- Getting into shape when you are old really isn’t the problem. The problem is that the shape you are getting into is the shape of an old person.
- The older you get, the more your race becomes about endurance than speed.