Mother's Day Messages for Grandmothers
Sure, there is a Grandparents Day for you to celebrate your grandma, but Mother's day is another opportunity to express your sincere feelings to her. Many grandmas are like older versions of mom. They are sweet, fun, and caring. Take a look at these examples to help you figure out what to write to you grandma this Mother's Day.
Examples of What to Write to Grandmother
- I'm thankful to have you as a role-model. You have created a legacy that I plan to continue even with my grandchildren.
- I appreciate all the advice you have given me since I was little. Your experience with life makes you a great resource. You are one of the most wise people I know.
- Thanks for being such a fun grandmother. You take a genuine interest in the things that I'm into, instead of just rolling your eyes and shaking your head. That's probably why I like listening to you talk about all the things you've done.
- I have never had to question whether you love me. You have a warm presence to match your warm heart.
- Your grandchildren are the only people in the world who know what it's like to have you as a grandmother. I feel blessed to be one of the lucky few to have you.
- I learn from you every time I am with you. I enjoy hearing your stories and watching you to see how you handle different situations.
- Having a great mom is as sweet as a piece of cake. Having a grandma like you is as sweet as the icing on the cake.
- Because of you, our family has strong values. I hope to live my life with the character that you have.
- I know it takes years of learning to be as smart as you, but I have a good teacher.
- I hope you feel special on this Mother's Day, because you are special to me.
- Sometimes I like to think of you as a parent, so it makes sense for me to give you a Mother's Day card. You treat me much like a parent in many good ways.
- You have taken on a lot of responsibility for me, and you deserve a Mother's Day card. Being my grandma means a lot more than most grandmas expect. You have devoted enough of your time to be a parent to me.
- Don't tell my mom, but I think you would make a great mom, even though I already like you as my grandma.
- You listen, support, and encourage me. What else could I ever want or need from a grandmother.
- Being your grandchild has always meant that I would be treated as your own child. That seems a little weird to think about, because that would mean my parent is like a sibling to me.
- It's always good to have friends in high places. I can always go to my parent's parent if I have a problem with my parents that I can't get worked out.
- Thanks for being a laid back version of a mom. You are patient and flexible, which are two great qualities of a mother.
- Grandmothers like you are not to be taken for granted. I am thankful for having you in my life.
- I love you almost as much as you act like you love me. I don't think I'll ever be able to match you.
- I can't deny the influence you have had on me as I have grown older. I would not be the person I am without your support and encouragement.
- Sometimes God uses grandmothers to bless us with love, wisdom, and good food.
- You have been a role model for me and the matriarch of our family since I can remember. Thanks for your steadfast love and tireless work for me and the rest of our family.