Funny Fortune Cookie Sayings
These are just a few examples of some funny fortune cookie sayings. If you found a message in your fortune cookie with one of these, it would probably be pretty funny. You would enjoy reading the fortune even more if there were a few of these mixed in with the serious fortune cookie sayings. Make sure you add your own ideas for funny fortunes below.
- You think you just ate “sweet n’ sour chicken,” but it was actually “sweet n’ sour something else.”
- You have been eating unhealthy food from Chinese restaurant. You will benefit from a change in diet.
- Let’s just say that the cookie is going to be the better part of the fortune. You probably don’t want to read the truth.
- You may write in your own fortune on the line __________________________________________.
- Your life feels full and satisfying… Or at least your stomach does.
- You will ignore the Chinese characters that are included with this message and you couldn’t care less about the culture. ########## See I told you that you’d only see pound signs.
- The Chinese food you just finished was the most American made thing you have bought since 1995.
- You feel bloated from eating too much Chinese food, but you will be healed from your discomfort in a few hours.
- You will find a little slip of paper inside a cookie from the Chinese restaurant. You have read it because you were curious.
- You are feeling generous and will leave a substantial tip for the server at the Chinese restaurant.
- You seek to find meaning from a little slip of paper inside a little cookie. You are gullible.
- You’re going to die. Everyone has to eventually.
- Stop playing the lottery. There is no such thing as luck. You lucky numbers are: 13, 1, 9, 16, and 7.
- Water is your friend. It will help you wash down your fortune cookie.
- Your fortune cookie will taste suspiciously like an ice cream cone without the ice cream.
- If you have read this fortune then you have brought upon yourself bad luck.
- There’s nothing that could be included in this fortune cookie message that you would believe. You will believe this fortune.
- You will live a long and healthy life. The world will end in 2012 and all of life on earth will die.