Birthday Party Invitation Wording
Specific Themed Birthday Invitation Wording Ideas
Zoo Themed Invitation Ideas:
- The lions are roaring. The bears are growling. The crocodiles are snapping. All to say, come join us for _______'s __th birthday party.
- Guess who loves the zoo and is turning two. We'd like to invite you and all the other monkey's too. Hope to see you soon!
Circus Themed Invitation Ideas:
- Come join us for the greatest show under the big top for _______'s __th birthday!
- Juggle your schedule to attend the amazing spectacle at _______'s birthday party!
Superhero Themed Invitation Ideas:
- Join the powerful league assembling to celebrate _______'s __th birthday!
- Calling all superheros to save the date. The fate of _______'s birthday party hangs in the balance.
Star Wars Themed Invitation Ideas:
- Join the resistance! Come party with the rebels for ______'s birthday
- Wookiee who is turning __. All the Jedi's are invited, and you R2.
Princess Themed Invitation Ideas:
- Come join the royal party for some fun and fanfare. _______ is turning __!
- Lords and ladies one and all, you are invited to princess _______'s birthday ball.
Willy Wonka Themed Invitation Ideas:
- (Make invitation look like a golden ticket) Wonka's Golden Ticket! Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket! You are invited to ______'s birthday. Present this ticket (time, date, and location).
- Come with me and you'll see a world of pure imagination. What you'll see will defy explanation at _______'s birthday party.
What to Write in a Birthday Invitation
- (Name of person) is getting pretty old, so you better come to his/her birthday party. It might be your last chance to wish him/her a happy birthday.
- The super bowl, the Indianapolis 500, and (Name of person)’s birthday party all have one thing in common. None of them are to be missed.
- (Name of person) will only be turning __ once. Don’t miss the big party celebrating this huge milestone.
- Would you come to (Name of person)’s funeral? Then you should definitely come to (Name of person)’s birthday party to celebrate his/her life while he/she is still alive.
- Come to the most fun, outrageous, and amazing birthday party for the most fun, outrageous, and amazing person who is turning __ years old.
- The best way to say happy birthday to (Name of person) is to show up to his/her birthday party on (date of party).
- There are a lot of reasons to throw a party, but in this case it is because (Name of person) is turning _ years old.
- Ask yourself one question. Do you have anything better to do than to come to an awesome birthday party? Then answer that question with a big “NO.”
- Come to the annual old person age-guessing contest. Make your guess and find out the answer to the mystery of the universe. How old is (Name of person)?
- Come and celebrate (Name of person)’s _th time turning 29 years old.
- Come to the party celebrating (Name of person)’s accomplishment of staying alive another year.
- Someone is getting older and you are invited to see it happen. Come to (name of person having a birthday)’s party and you’ll be amazed at what aging can do to someone.
What to Include in the Invitation
- Include the name of the person the party is for.
- Include any themes or specific information attendees need to know. For example, tell if it's a surprise party or a costume party. Also let people know if they can bring the entire family or a date.
- Include the time of the party. Include both the date and the beginning and ending time.
- Include the location, including an exact address.
- Include RSVP information, including contact information.